20

A month has passed since Queen Jungkook left to Yeonje-gu palace.

Queen Jimin was announced dead a day after Jungkook left.

King Taehyung was clad in black clothes, showing he is mourning for his Queen.

The whole Kingdom was saddened for Queen Jimin's death.

Every single person residing in the Kingdom send letters of condolesence to The King. Even the kids sent letters with their grammatical mistakes and cute drawings to cheer The King and The Prince.

Taehyung's face was blank, his eyes giving clear evidence of his anguish. His puffy red eyes were seen by everyone present at the Palace. His parents were informed of the fatal illness of their beloved daughter-in-law.

The former King and Queen were still alive they were traveling around the world after stepping down from monarchy. As they had to travel by horse carriages they were late. They arrived when the Kingdom was already mourning at a loss of their beloved Queen.

Taehyung was standing in the garden where he usually spend time with his Queens but mostly with Jimin.

The flower garden filled with pink orchids, that Jimin planted herself. When Taehyung was a prine he proposed Jimin with orchids instead of roses. Roses represent love but orchids represented beauty, charm, strenghth and thoughtfulness which reminded him of her.

He was continuously staring at them with no expression on his face.

He turned his face towards his shoulder when he felt a hand placed on it.

"Mother," He pecked the back of her hand.

She caressed Taehyung's face gently while having a sad smile on her lips.

"Where is your second wife, she should be with you especially at this time."

"I sent her to Yeonje-gu. She is not safe here."

Meanwhile in Yeonje-gu.

Queen Jungkook was in the palace in the throne room. She was sitting on the throne thinking deeply about something when someone spoke.

"Your highness, Han-bin should not be sitting on the prince's seat, he may get in trouble."

The maid of younje-gu palace were not much informed about things regarding Daegu Palace.

"There is a wise saying , "Do not speak if you are not well informed about a situation."
Jungkook said eloquently

"My Queen ?"

"I am his mother, Han-bin is my son. Never treat him less than Prince Ji-hun. Han-bin is also a prince." Jungkook sterny answered.

"Yes, your highness." She bowed deeply

Before the maid interrupted her thoughts she was thinking about that day when Taehyung did not let her eat the food, why did he do that ?

Did someone poisoned my food ?
If so ? Does that mean the chefs are involved in this?

"Mother, what are you thinking." Han-bin asked once he saw the confused look on her face.

"Nothing my dear. Nothing.
I am hungry Jane. Inform Lady Soobin to bring my food in my bed chamber."

Lady Soobin was in the garden with a tall guy with pouty lips.
The guy was wearing a knights gown.

Lady Soobin was blushing as the handsome guy leaned a bit closer to her.

"Someone could see us. What if the Queen sees us like this." "Binnie, I am not doing anything wrong. I am just kissing my girlfriend."

"Yeon-jun!" The said male pouted,
Soobin sighs, "And you are responsible for protecting the Queen? Only one kiss ok? because I need to prepare Her majesty's dinner."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your Highness, I know how much you loved your Queens, I can not see you in this pitiful condition. As your concubine let me heal your heart."

King Taehyung was silent, he was silently listening to Monica's words with a blank face. Only he knows how furious he is at the woman before him.
:
:
:
:
:
"Son, are you sure you will marry her ? She is the reason why you lost both of your wives." Taehyung's mother asked concerned about her son's decisions.

"Mother there is something I need to tell you..........
Jimin was given poison because of Monica. Monica poisoned Jungkookies food these are all true but

Jimin is still alive. She is in the hiding for now. It is all part of our plan to punish monica properly this time."

(I am not very proud of this chapter but here's an update.)