Chapter 13

The drama will begin after this chapter

After their make out session. Both of them were panting heavily.

Taehyung carried Jimin bridal style before walking towards the bed and placing her on the bed. He gave a few pecks on her neck before moving towards her breast area nuzzling his face in-between.

Slowly he went towards the exposed  collarbone giving love bites, in the meantime his left hand went towards Jimin's left shoulder pulling the sleeve down completely getting her arm out of the sleeve.

Her eyes were closed in bliss as she enjoyed the soft kisses on her neck area.
Taehyung then teared the gown of starting from the sleeve he just removed her arm from exposing his favorite squishy balls covered with a bra. He then teared the bra with his bare teeth before he took one of the boobs in his mouth. They weren't too big nor too small they were Just perfect to be his stress balls.

"Taehyung, is everything alright?" Jimin asked when instead of going further Taehyung kept playing with her boobs for 15-minutes as he usually does whenever he is stressed instead of having meaningless sex he seeks comfort by playing with those soft balls.

He may be a King but he is a man, who loves his wife's cute boobies.

Taehyung whose mouth was still latched onto his wife's breast while she was stroking his head removed his mouth from it. "I am in a dilemma. I don't know what to do" still staring at the exposed boobs as they are the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Share it with me, maybe I can help."
"That's the problem I am afraid it will hurt your feelings and I don't want that."

"I am already hurt seeing my husband in such condition too." Jimin sat up straight. She held his face in her hand "Whatever it maybe tell it to me. So, you and I can both be at peace"

Taehyung sighed before telling what happened at the Min's kingdom.
Jimin listened patiently before speaking up again. Taehyung was shocked at her "I am sorry, what ?" Taehyung asked

"Marry the Princess. She should be protected and I agree with King Yoongi. He's right our kingdom is the only safe place for Princess Jungkookie.
You know well how evil the other kingdoms are they do not even respect their own Queen because of their sexist beliefs. Princess Jungkookie safety is only truly promised by us. Besides, as the king you have the right to marry one more time."
:
:
:
:
:
:
"You ugly Princess how dare you crush on my Namjoonie." an angry chef said to the princess. The only person whose head will stay on his neck even after messing with the princess. " I am VERY BEAUTIFUL you are just too old to see properly. Must be the affect of old age" Princess Jungkookie replied sticking her tongue out.

Chief Namjoon sighed at the chaotic duo. "I don't want to drink the soup it is nasty" Jungkookie whined Jin who was feeding her the soup by himself while fighting with her over his Man. "Shut up and finish this soup, you have to embarrass the Prince's of neighboring Kingdoms too. I swear I hate them so much if they weren't princes I would shove my foot up their asses." it made Jungkookie giggled and Joonie face palmed "Mind your language Jin you are in the presence of a Princess". Jin replied "who? Her ? Daddy You are wrong she is no princess she is a witch"

"Yes Daddy, oldie is right I am a witch" Jungkookie said as well earning a glare from Jin.

There was a silence for a moment. "King Min Yoongi has arrived"

Jin and Jungkookie immediately stood up to bow to the King Namjoon was already standing so he Just bowed.

Yoongi nodded his head once as a signal to stand at ease. "Has my sister bothered you Jin hyung?" "Your highness she almost threw the soup bowl as it was distasteful for the princess but do not worry I spoon fed her myself"

Yoongi signaled the two males to leave the room so he can talk to his sister.

He sighed before speaking "As you can see Namjoon and Jin are in a relationship, I want you to make a final decision."

"Even though I don't want to leave you. I am ready to Marry King Kim Taehyung" Jungkook told her final decision.

"You May hate me for pressuring you to Marry King Taehyung but believe me I will never want anything bad for my only sister" Yoongi confessed he left a quick peck on Jungkookie's forehead before leaving her chamber.

"I know you mean well brother. I will never hate you." Jungkookie whispered at retreating figure.