Chapter 6

"Why are you out of the Harem" said King Kim Taehyung with a stern voice.

The maid came in to inform Ji-young that the Queen invited her to have dinner with her. What she didn't know was Queen Jimin and King Taehyung always fills their tummy together in King Kim Taehyung's chamber.

So, Her personal maids led her to the chamber where the King was sitting in all his glory waiting for his Queen but surprised to see his "Concubine".

"Well, Um" Ji-young was too nervous to answer.

The door opened once again and the Queen entered the Chamber. "I brought her here. I have given her, her own chamber as living in the Harem is too dangerous for someone the King Loves."  Queen Jimin answered looking at the baby she was holding in her arms.

King Taehyung's POV

I see Jimin's face filled with hurt. It is understandable, I would be hurt too if she would be visiting another man's room without giving me any explanation especially since she is my childhood sweetheart.

I want to tell her the reason but I promised Lady Ji-young to not share her information without her permission.

Jimin smiled once she looked up. Her smile is too beautiful that no one could tell wether it's fake or genuine but I know this smile is hiding the pain and I am the cause.

I looked at my son in her arms Babbling something.

"Yes, sweetie. I know you miss your Dada" Jimin replied to his babbles. Seriously, how does she know what he says ? Did mother not hired Babble Language Tutor for me? And who is this Dada my son missed so much?

Anyways, I motioned both of them to sit before grabbing my 6 months old son putting him on my lap. I gave him a sweet peck on the side of his forehead, he clapped with a giggle in response.

As we were having our food Jimin suddenly stood up, she spread her arms towards Ji-hun indicating she wants to have him. Ji-hun happily got into his mother's embrace. "We shall leave. You both shall have a private time with each other."

"Wait, no!!" Jimin and I looked at Ji-young.

"I am sorry for bursting out, but please don't go. I have something to tell you, My Queen."

Authors POV

Ji-young looked at King Taehyung "My King, I trust the Queen. I did not want anyone to know my story because of Monica. She would've helped my family."

"Helped your Family?" Queen Jimin looked at the maiden with a skeptical look, wondering why helping her family would bother the maiden then again if Monica was trying to help them they must be as evil as her.

"They are not technically my family, it's my step family. After my father's death, I was living with my lover, but my step brother and step mother did not like it. My father signed all his property for me as he found out that His wife, my step-mother married him for greed. My step brother wants to marry me, at first I was living peacefully with my lover, but then out of nowhere they attacked us and Killed my lover.

My son and I was alone, my step brother tried to take advantage of it, that's where the King comes in."

Flashback

"No, stop. Don't hurt My Child. What sin Did he do to you." A lady, with loose hair, face full of blood cried. "He reminds me of that bastard. He should die with him." Said the man with a pocket knife in his hand.

"No, please leave him. You can kill me but don't do anything to my son he is Just a baby" the lady pleaded.

"Oh, Darling. Why would I kill someone I would kill the world for." the man traced the lady's face with the back of his hand, he chuckled an evil chuckle. Scaring the Kid in the process.

The lady was hugging her son tightly, hiding him in her embrace. The guy went closer to her neck, so close. The lady was crying while also trying to breathe properly.

The Galloping of horses were heard, sounded like it was heading their way.

:
:
:
:
"My King, why did you stop here?." Jung-Hoseok. The Chief Commander asked the King.

"There is a Jewelry Shop that The Queen likes, I will buy something for her." The King answered in his natural baritone voice.

"I will get the Place Vacant for you." Said the Commander.
"No need, Chief. We are already disguised."

The King entered the Shop, looking for something that would suit his wife. He found a Gold necklace, simple yet elegant.

As he was buying the Jewel he heard the villagers found a bruised up Frightened lady with a Child.

So, he went outside "I can offer you food and clothes dear, but I am afraid I don't have a place to offer where you can stay." The nice aunt who helped them said

"It's ok, thank you for the food and clean clothes. I will Pay for them as soon as possible."

"No need dear keep them."

"May I interrupt?" A Voice startled the crowd. "I work in the Palace, I can escort you to the Palace. You can find work as well as live there."