Chapter 10

"Appa, I will miss you." The little Prince told. "I will miss you too. I want you to Promise me something, will you take care of Momma and Hani?" The King Questioned

"Yes, I will Protect Momma and Hani from the Bad guys." The Prince replied.

"Be safe My King." Now it was the Queens turn to speak.

They were gathered around to send King Taehyug to the Min's Kingdom. Queen Jimin was also invited of course but she can't go. A Royal has to be present to look after the Kingdom, Usually, A Prince or Princess is left in-charged but the Little Highness is Just a child.

"Stay safe My King." Queen Jimin blessed softly.

As Royals they can not show affection outside the bedroom or in front of People. So, The King Just smiled and pecked the back of the Queen's hand. "You too, My Queen."

At The Min's Kingdom

A Princess was Pacing back and forth in her chamber anxiously. "What has gotten in to Brother's head. He can't do this! Ugh who made him the King, oh wait father died and he had to take the throne because he was the Crown Prince."

"Princess, Take deep breaths. His Highness knows what he is doing. It's for the best of both Kingdoms and you" Her lady-in-waiting says.

"He does not. I must stop him!" Said the Princess

"Princess ? Are you ready. His Highness is waiting for you." Said another voice from the outside

It was time for the Royal Lunch, King Min loves his younger sister as if she is his own daughter. He never fills his stomach unless he is sure his sister has eaten. The Younger was Just a Baby when the Queen, their mother died, so the Prince now king raised his sister as the King was too busy. The King wasn't mean or anything, as a King he had too much responsibility he couldn't spend enough time with his children.

The Princess collected herself and walked towards the Dinning hall. She did a slight curtsy before taking a seat.

"Ah, here you are my one and only sister. We need to spend more time with each other before you get married off to another Kingdom." King Min started the conversation.

"Yoongi Oppa- I mean your highness. I am not interested in leaving this Palace. I do not wish to be married." The Princess stubbornly said

"Jungkookie, you have to get married someday. I will not be there to protect you forever, I am a King now chances of me getting assassinated are higher then Mount. Everest." King Yoongi told the Princess.

That made the Princess tear up, she got up from her seat confusing the brother. She ran to hug him tightly "Then I am never getting married ever. I won't let any harm near you."

A royal servant came in to inform "Chief Namjoon has safely brought King Taehyung to the Palace your highness."

Princess Jungkookie unattached herself from the hug, by hearing one of the mentioned names she was blushing, she wanted to sequel so hard but she composed herself.

"I will go and Make myself presentable." The Princess went back to her chamber and the first thing she did was to sequel.