01

A/N- Teu-ha~~ another attempt to clean my draft? Another HoonSuk? Why not? Oh! Temporary cover since I'm too lazy to make one yet.

~~~~~~~~~~

"ANOTHER BOTTLE PLEASE!"

The two guys glared at each other when they realized that they shouted the same almost in unison. And they didn't even look away even after for a while having unintentional staring contest. Even though they sat on different table, their seat still can make them facing each other.

"Coming right up!" One of the waiters responded in the buzzing atmosphere in that restaurant. It's friday night so there's a lot of customers. There are even people waiting for empty table out side of the restaurant. All of the crews on duty that night are really busy doing their works.

Hyunsuk look at the bottles in front of Jihoon.

"I drank more than you," Hyunsuk said in a tone to mock his coworker.

"Don't be full of yourself, narcissist. I drank more," Jihoon scoffed.

"Your soju, sirs," the waiter put a new bottle of soju on Jihoon's table and another one on Hyunsuk's.

The two guys haven't broke their eye contact when they poured the soju on their empty glass. Luckily, they didn't spilled the liquor.

"Here they go again," Junkyu, who's right beside Jihoon announced before he took another piece of chicken and eat it.

"What? What's happening?" Yeonkyu asked.

"Guys... Can you not start it today?" Yoshi tried to stop the two from continuing. As if they're communicating through their eyes, they gulped on the liquor they just poured almost at the same time. It's like they just started another match. Who empty their glass the fastest.

"Hah! I win!" Jihoon celebrated.

"What the hell?! You spilled it. You didn't drink the whole. It doesn't count!" Hyunsuk didn't accept his defeat and accusing Jihoon for 'cheating'.

"Ah. You're a new guy, right?" Yeonjun asked. "The thing that is going to happen is, the usual bickering slash match slash unofficial competition between the two aces of our company's sale department,"

"Eh?" Yeonkyu seems not to understand what Yeonjun was telling him about.

"Yeonkyu-ya. You know that the ace of division 2 is Jihoon sunbae, right?" Jeongwoo asked. Yeonkyu nodded. "For division 1, which their working system is exactly the same as us, the division 2, has their own ace. And it's Hyunsuk sunbae. And they are rival since forever,"

"Since forever?" Yeonkyu asked.

"Junkyu hyung was in the same high school as those two. And he told us that they have been like that since high school. Or might be even earlier than that," Jeongwoo said.

"If I not mistaken, isn't Jihoon sunbae is a Beta?" Yeonkyu asked.

"Yeah. He is," Jeongwoo answered.

"What about Hyunsuk sunbae? Is he an Alpha?" Yeonkyu asked.

"Why did you asked that?" Yeonjun asked him back.

"Ah.. it's just.. Back then in school, people around me always said that Alpha's are aces and they didn't even need to try," Yeonkyu said. "When I first entered the company, I really thought that Jihoon sunbae is an Alpha. And when I first saw Hyunsuk sunbae, I thought he's an Alpha as well,"

"I understand why you thought like that," Jeongwoo said.

"Probably because Jihoon has been really competitive in every single thing he did and it make him even charismatic. People always thought that he's an Alpha but he said that he's a Beta. We shouldn't judge the book by it's cover I guess," Yeonjun said.

"And for Hyunsuk sunbae. He was born from one of the most successful Alpha in this State. The owner of Choi Top Corporation. Have you heard about it?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Yes! Yes!"

"He's the second son," Jeongwoo said.

"And why did he work here and not with the Choi Top?" Yeonjun whispered to Jeongwoo.

"Because he doesn't want people to judge him just by looking at his family. He want people to value him by his own hard work," Junkyu said. "And seems like he did. People didn't even know that he's the Choi Top's son and he manage to be the ace of division 1,"

"Maybe because of the blood, he really did look like an Alpha," Yeonjun commented.

"I'm going home first!" Hyunsuk shouted.

"No. I'll be the one who'll reach my home first," Jihoon replied.

"I'll catch a taxi for them," Junkyu said.

"Oh. Okay," Yeonjun responded. It's always like that. When the two rivals get too drunk, they'll start to compete on who'll get home first. And they don't care if they need to run back home as long as they can compete on that.

Junkyu followed the two guys out of the restaurant. While Jihoon and Hyunsuk still bickering on things that Junkyu don't actually understand why they even bother to bickering about it, he tried to stop a taxi. There's a few passerbys who looked at Jihoon and Hyunsuk who's still bickering in front of the restaurant, and they didn't even stop because they're too drunk to actually do things rationally.

"I caught a taxi-" Junkyu didn't even manage to complete his sentence because Jihoon and Hyunsuk both fighting on who entered the taxi first. And both of them get on the taxi at the same time.

"Where to?" the taxi driver asked.

"My house first," Hyunsuk said.

"No. I get in first. So send me home first," Jihoon said.

"Who care? I said first, okay. My home first," Hyunsuk stated.

"Don't be selfish. Mine first,"

The taxi driver looked at Junkyu who's still there. Junkyu sighed.

"We'll do gawi bawi bo. An naemyeon jingeo gawi bawi bo," Junkyu said. And in instant, Jihoon showed a paper sign and Hyunsuk showed a scissors sign. "Alright. Choi Hyunsuk won,"

"Yes!" Hyunsuk cheered. Junkyu told the taxi driver Hyunsuk's address and the taxi left.

While in the taxi, they're still bickering and somehow decided to have another drinking match at Hyunsuk's place. As soon as the taxi arrived at Hyunsuk's place, both of them get off, and of course they're fighting on who'll pay the taxi fare first. And Jihoon is the one who have to pay the fare.

"Okay. I have 12 beers here. Who drank the most will win," Hyunsuk took out the beers from his refrigerator.

"And the loser need to follow what the winner told them to for an hour. Call?" Jihoon asked.

"Call,"

And the show down started. Hyunsuk somehow manage to drink more than Jihoon. He ordered Jihoon to clean his bathroom.

"All done," Jihoon said. He sat on the bed right next to Hyunsuk.

"Yah. Did you remember the match we had in the bathroom? During our 2nd year of high school?" Hyunsuk who's laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling asked. Jihoon turned at Hyunsuk.

"The one that I won, right?" Jihoon smirked.

"Let's have a re-match," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon raised on of his eyebrows in confusion. "The loser will buy the winner lunch tomorrow,"

"Alright! I'm in,"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- hope you'll enjoy this story as well. Thank you for stopping by. I really did appreciate it. I might throw some random kpop idols as casts other than trejo kids in here. This one will be rated as Mature but yeah, I don't really wrote those kind of scenes well but I'll try bit you might need to not expect too much from me. 😅. For those who didn't really enjoy reading those kind of story, you might need to leave or just don't read the chapters I put a warning on. Have a nice day, everyone.. Teu-ba~~~