23

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?" Ryujin asked. Hyunsuk just realized that they might took a little too long.

"I told you I need to use the toilet," Hyunsuk said. He took a sit right next to Ryujin. Ryujin smirked.

"To do what? Making out with your Alpha boyfriend?" Ryujin teased.

"He's not my boyfriend," Hyunsuk sighed.

"But he totally showed as if he owned you or something," Ryujin said. "It's not like I'm going to steal you or something. Last time when I saw you at the restaurant too. He has been scenting you a lot. He might already mark you if you're an Omega,"

Ah.. Ryujin didn't know that he's an Omega yet. And she didn't know that Jihoon already marked him. Yes. He did. On the day Hyunsuk hot his first real heat and Jihoon got his rut. The same time when Jihoon knotted him. Yes, technically they're already mate but only Hyunsuk who know about it. Hyunsuk glad that Jihoon marked him closer to his hairline so it can stay hidden under his hair as long as he didn't cut his hair real short. No one knew about this. He hasn't even told Mark about this.

"But still. You two will make a cute couple," Ryujin commented.

"We won't be a couple," Hyunsuk said. "He only go for girls,"

"What about you?" Ryujin asked. She looked like she's really interested in the topic they're on right now.

"Can you keep a secret?" Hyunsuk asked. Ryujin nodded her head vigorously and inched closer. Getting ready to listen to the secret. Hyunsuk chuckled at Ryujin's reaction to his question. "I like him. Park Jihoon,"

"That's an exclusive one," Ryujin said. "So you guys have been friends for a long time. And you liked him that you didn't even look at any girl who approached you because you have a feeling toward your friend?"

"Nah. I liked him just recently," Hyunsuk said.

"Or you only realized that you like him recently but you've liked him for so long but you didn't notice it?" Ryujin asked.

"I thought we're going to review the contract?" Hyunsuk stated.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't tell me that we're going to a group date," Jihoon whispered to Juyeon. Juyeon is his friend who's in the account department. He always asked him to go on a blind date instead of him. He didn't expect that tonight; he actually makes Jihoon go on a group date.

"You always rejected it if I told you so," Juyeon said. "Just enjoy it. They're real beauties too. And Sulyoon really wanted to meet you,"

"Oh! Park Jihoon-nim?" Lily asked. Lily is the secretary of one of his client. Jihoon nodded to greet her.

"You know him, Lily?" Haewon asked.

"I know him too," Jiwoo said.

"You too?"

"Yes. He's quite famous for being the ace of the sale department. You really look even more handsome that those pictures," Jiwoo said. "Sulyoon wanted to come especially because of Jihoon-nim,"

"They took his pictures?" Juyeon asked. "Wah! Jihoon-ah. You're really popular,"

"There's no Choi Hyunsuk-nim?" Haewon asked. 

"You know Hyunsuk?" Juyeon asked.

"Yeah. I've met Choi Hyunsuk-nim before a few times," Haewon said. "When I heard that we're meeting guys from this company, I remembered Choi Hyunsuk-nim right away. He helped our company before,"