08

A/N- treasure's contents today :-)

~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon knocked the door. He got called by their General Manager, Mr Min right after he's back from attending a client. Somehow he felt like something bad is going to happen.

"Come in," Mr Min said from inside. Jihoon opened the door and stand there for a while until Mr Min turned at him. "Oh. Jihoon. Come in,"

Jihoon closed the door and walked toward Mr Min's table. He stood there, waiting for Mr Min to talk to him. The General Manager seems like busy typing something urgent on his lap top and letting Jihoon just waited for him to finish his work.

"Alright. Park Jihoon," Mr Min said after he done with his typing. He turned at Jihoon who has been standing there without any words. "Do you know why I'm calling you here?"

"I might have some ideas," Jihoon said.

"You've been working here for more than 5 years, right? And yes. You are one of the best employees we ever had for past 10 years or even past 20 years," Mr Min said. "I really appreciate that you've been working sincerely and passionately ever since you entered this company,"

Jihoon nodded and took a deep breath. He has been working under Mr Min Yoongi for more than 5 years. He knew it too well his superior's habits. Before he's going to tell any bad news, he'll praised and telling sweet words. Jihoon preparing his mental to digest whatever shit Mr Min going to spit to him.

"I heard that one of our client tried to accused you for scamming," there you go. The bad news is here. "And I heard that you tried to settle it by yourself,"

"Yes," Jihoon nodded.

"So. Apparently, you didn't manage to get it settled completely," Mr Min said. Jihoon eyes widened and he looked at Mr Min. "Yeah. He's still going around telling people that you're scamming him. And guess what? Our company get the bad name as well,"

"I'm sorry. I'll settle it right away," Jihoon said, bowing his body a bit.

"No. You don't need to. I've assigned someone to get it done. You should've told me about that right away and not trying to get it done by yourself," Mr Min said. "We didn't know what actually humans are thinking. Or what they'll do. That's why we need to get every single possibilities in line with the possible way to counter it,"

"I'll keep it in mind," Jihoon said.

"Hand in the materials you've collected to Choi Hyunsuk. He'll handle it for you," Mr Min said. "And also your on-going sales from Monday, Hyunsuk will manage it for now being. Lay low until I said so. You can help Hyunsuk with the documentations but refrain from meeting clients for time being,"

"Choi Hyunsuk?!"

"Yeah,"

"I'm okay with laying low. Or only doing the documentations. Or not meeting clients. But why Hyunsuk out of so many employees here?" Jihoon asked.

"Are you questioning my decision?" Mr Min asked.

"No. I just- I just curious. That's all," Jihoon said.

"Well. I just try to make you upset a bit because you make a reckless decision on this case. And that might be the only way to make you repent on your wrongdoing and feeling triggered at the same time," Mr Min playfully stated. "Make sure to discuss any problem related to sales, or products that's directly or indirectly related to this company and not trying to do it yourself. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr Min," Jihoon said.

"You may go now," Mr Min said. "Don't forget to hand those materials to Hyunsuk. I need him to do the report before our meeting tomorrow,"

"Alright," Jihoon said before walked out from Mr Min's office. He sighed again. It always turn out like this. If there's a little mistakes or problems with his work, it's Hyunsuk that's chosen to fix it. Jihoon didn't like that. He wanted to prove that he can do well as well. But seems like he can't get away from Hyunsuk for the rest of his life since the day he foolishly declared Hyunsuk as his rival during middle school.

He only declared that to make himself feeling a little bit better. He didn't expected that Hyunsuk will took his declaration very seriously and has been went along with Jihoon with his random challenges and bets. As time passes, Hyunsuk also started to be the one who challenge him, or suggesting for any matches or competitions that's of course just between them. Hyunsuk has been really competitive in any of the matches they had. It really make Jihoon want to win over him even more.

Jihoon walked toward his table to complied the materials he collected. He turned at Hyunsuk who's at his table, typing on his laptop nonstop. Seems like he's doing his report. Jihoon looked around, there's only him, Hyunsuk and Yeonkyu who looked like he's ready to go home in that office.

"Going home already?" Jihoon asked.

"Yes, sunbaenim," Yeonkyu said.

"Take care," Jihoon said.

"Yes. Thank you, Jihoon sunbae," Yeonkyu said before leaving the office. And now only him and Hyunsuk inside the office, accompanying the fast typing sound that's produced by Hyunsuk with his laptop and report.

Jihoon walked toward Hyunsuk's place. Knowing that Jihoon is approaching, Hyunsuk stop typing and faced Jihoon.

"Yes, what can I help you, Park Jihoon?" Hyunsuk asked in a very teasing tone. He already knew what Jihoon's going to asked him. Their superior already called Hyunsuk before Jihoon came back to their office to meat a client.

"I know you know it already. Drop the act," Jihoon said hold out the documents.

"Eh? I don't know what you're talking about? What is this? Are you giving this to me?" Hyunsuk still pretending as if he didn't get what Jihoon is talking about, and obviously exaggerating every sentence, purposely to annoy Jihoon. Jihoon sighed before took a deep breath.

"Please help me, Choi Hyunsuk," Jihoon said. Hyunsuk smiled widely, almost like he's laughing at Jihoon.

"Right. You always need me to clean up your mess," Hyunsuk said after taking the documents Jihoon handed to him. He looked into it for a few seconds. "Yup this will do,"

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk's table. There's plies of files already. And now he's going to help Jihoon with his mess. How is hw going to settle all of his works?

"You can't do anything without me, right? Don't worry. I'll help you as much as I can do. Rest assure," Hyunsuk said, teasing Jihoon again.

"Stop it," Jihoon said. "If you need anything more, just tell me,"

"Hm," Hyunsuk continue to do his work. Actually Jihoon wanted to lend a hand seeing that much of work Hyunsuk need to get it done. But at the same time, I probably can't tolerate with Hyunsuk's teasing, so he decided to go back home.

Hyunsuk stared at Jihoon's back as he walked out from the office. His eyes are still on the entrance even though Jihoon already left for a while, as if he's waiting for someone to come in. Hyunsuk sighed.

"Focus, Choi Hyunsuk,"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- that's all for today, Teu-ba~~