27

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard that you two has been causing trouble at the office when both of you met at the company," Mark said. Hyunsuk and Mark have to attend a client earlier in the morning and they're having their lunch after they done with the meeting.

"What trouble? I don't remember causing any trouble," Hyunsuk said before continue to eat.

"I heard that you've been bickering every time your eyes met. Like, are you guys always being like this?" Mark asked.

"Oh. It's just only me getting annoyed whenever I saw his face. I don't know I just easily get mad when I saw his face," Hyunsuk said.

"Eh? I thought you'll fall for him after that day. I guess you're not," Mark said. Mark was wrong. Hyunsuk already fall for Jihoon even before that day. "You know that Jihoon will be transferred to Busan next week, right? He'll need to go there on Monday,"

"I've heard it," Hyunsuk said.

"You really not interested don't you?" Mark asked. "How can you two are the fated mate. I just don't understand,"

"Fated mate?" Hyunsuk asked. It has been a while since the last time he heard that words. Because he skipped last month's monthly check up. If not he would definitely heard it from Dr Rosé. And for Mark to suddenly say that, he got curious.

"Yeah. You guys are surely the fated mate," Mark said.

"How can you be sure about that?" Hyunsuk asked.

"It's just. Just look at how things happened. That day, you probably already got your first heat even before you reached Jihoon's place. But no one ever reacted to your heat when you're on your way to his place, right? And he already in rut when you returned after you left already, right. He might be reacted to your pheromones already that time. And because it's his firs time getting his rut, it's unstable and he even loss his consciousness and even his memories during the rut," Mark said. "And you said that you when there to return his stuffs that he left at your place, right? Did you aware that you might already build your nest with his stuffs? When you make yourself surrounded by the things that have his scent. That's the behavior of Omega in heat. Sound familiar?"

Hyunsuk paused as he recalled that day. Ah.. He really did does that things

"Yes the pheromones almost all Omega in heat can induced almost all Alpha's rut. But only fated mate can induced each other's rut and heat even though they already took the suppressant. And for you two's case, you guys induced each other's first heat and rut," Mark said.

"Why we haven't induced each other's heat and rut before when we see each other almost every day?" Hyunsuk asked.

"About fated mate, it's very vast and unique, you know. You guys probably trying to deny your existence, the secondary gender you guys had all of these years. And when you guys started to have the nature of your secondary gender; the desire to own, the desire to be own, the desire to make a connection; then your body will start to change as well. The good thing about your and Jihoon's situation is, you will only get heat and rut when your body, your heart and your mind ready to get mate to your fated mate," Mark said.

"Don't you feel like you're reading too much romance or fantasy novel?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I read the researches okay. Because I can scent people's pheromones even it's weak, I started to want to know more. I'm pretty sure the specialist will say the same thing too," Mark said.

"Then, you should become one," Hyunsuk said. Hyunsuk noticed that Mark is looking somewhere behind Hyunsuk because they're sitting facing each other. "What are you looking at?"