29

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Yes. I'm looking at it. Where did you said you put it at?" Hyunsuk turned at Junkyu who's at Jihoon's table, looking for something while calling someone with his phone. It probably Jihoon. Junkyu is the one who's taking over Jihoon's clients while Jihoon is the temporary branch manager in Busan. Hyunsuk looked at the date at his lap top screen. It has been about 2 weeks since Jihoon transfered there. But there's no phone call from Jihoon. Jihoon haven't call Hyunsuk even once for the past 2 weeks. But seems like Junkyu and Jihoon has been contacting each other almost everyday.

Well. That's expected since Junkyu is doing the work that Jihoon supposed to do. But Hyunsuk remembered Jihoon's words a day before he went to Busan. He said he'll call. But even after 2 weeks, he never called him. Did Hyunsuk missed him? Yes. A lot. But he doesn't have any reason other than that for contacting Jihoon. He didn't even took over any of Jihoon's works. They didn't even worked on any project together before the day of Jihoon's transfer. So, he didn't have any solid excuse for him to call Jihoon without being awkward about it. And he didn't want to bother Jihoon too. He know that the Alpha is working hard there and it might not be an easy task to do since he still need to settle his works here and done his new work in Busan at the same time.

"Hyunsuk! Mr Mark is looking for you!" Yeonjun shouted as he walked into the office.

"Mark?" Hyunsuk asked.

"He said that the art director that the contract you handled before is going to pay a visit," Yeonjun said.

"Ah. It's Ryujin," Hyunsuk said.

"Yes. Your girlfriend," Yeonjun said. Hyunsuk chuckled. Yeonjun has been dissatisfied with the fact that Ryujin is his acquaintance. He felt like somewhat this world is unfair for making Hyunsuk and Ryujin an acquaintance. He has been complaining on how perfect Hyunsuk's life is and wanted to live his life even for a day. No, Yeonjun. He might don't even want to if he know that Hyunsuk is an Omega instead of Beta like what everyone thought. But Hyunsuk just shrugged it off. "Ah! He also told that we'll have a company dinner at the usual place. Everyone must come tonight, okay? If you decided to do overtime, just come and eat first before continue for your overtime,"

"Okay~" the staffs inside the office answered. Hyunsuk looked for the documents he need to bring along to meet their client with Mark after this. Ryujin did told him that her boss is going to come to their office today and told Hyunsuk some things that might pleased his boss. Hyunsuk already prepared for that. He also thankful that Ryujin has been helpful enough since they ever signed the contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! Hyunsuk sunbae not drinking?" Yeonkyu asked. Junkyu and Mark quickly turned at Hyunsuk.

"You don't want to drink? You're not going to do overtime today, right?" Mark asked.

"No. I just not feel like drinking," Hyunsuk said.

"Even a little?" Mark asked again for confirmation. Because the Hyunsuk he know loves to drink. A lot. He purposely held this company dinner to treat Hyunsuk because he has been working so hard for past weeks on the project and the contract that he secured recently. Mark also asked the other staffs on which restaurant that Hyunsuk preferred for dinner and drink and they told him it's this place, the place they always held their after hour meeting and company dinner since forever.

Hyunsuk just shook his head and smile. Well. He actually wanted to but he felt like he need to take care of his body. Hyunsuk already felt like there's something changing about his body. And the fact that he might really pregnant, he just wanted to take care of the little one. Hyunsuk already decided to go to the clinic tomorrow. To checked on his pregnancy officially. He has been thinking about it for a while. About his body. About his work. His relationship with Jihoon. Everything. And he already set his mind if he indeed pregnant. He will end this all. He'll definitely told Jihoon about how he actually feeling. After he told him that, then he'll try to take his time and tell Jihoon about him, about them.

"I'll go out for a bit," Junkyu said while looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Okay. But where are you going?" Yeonjun asked. Junkyu already left. "Yah!"

Hyunsuk chuckled seeing his colleagues. He continues to grilled more meats and patiently waited for it to cooked. After a while, Junkyu's back and sat right beside Hyunsuk. He put a hot chocolate drink in front of Hyunsuk, making him a bit confused.

Junkyu took out his phone and typed on the note application before he showed it to Hyunsuk.

'i figured out that you might try not to drink because you might be pregnant. and i noticed that you've been eating and drinking Jihoon's favourite foods past few weeks. so you might will enjoy this hot choco. it's from the cafe he's a regular at'

Hyunsuk's eyes got widened reading the notes. He looked back at Junkyu's face. Junkyu just showing his proud face before he keeps back his phone.

"Oh! Hyunsuk sunbae drink a hot choco? Isn't he always drink americano or any coffee?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Yah. It's night already. Do you want him not to sleep till tomorrow or something?" Junkyu asked.

"Isn't that from Jihoon's favourite cafe?" Yoshi asked. "Ah. I suddenly missed him,"

"He'll be back in 6 weeks," Yeonjun said.

"No. He might will be back on Mr Mark's farewell party," Junkyu said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunsuk throw himself on his bed. He's tired. He doesn't even do too many works today but he's tired. He took out his phone. And suddenly, someone called him. Park Jihoon. He answered the call.

As always Jihoon didn't say anything right away after Hyunsuk answer the call. This time Hyunsuk didn't say anything as well. He's waiting for Jihoon to talk first. And it did took them more than a minutes for Jihoon to start the conversation.

"Choi Hyun-"

"You really took your sweet time? Two weeks? You haven't call for two weeks," Hyunsuk cut the Alpha's words as soon as he heard him talk.

"You didn't call me first too," Jihoon said after Hyunsuk done talking.

"I have no need to call you," Hyunsuk said.

"Don't you miss me?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk sighed but not saying anything. "Junkyu sent me your picture just now. You didn't drink? It's your favourite drinking place,"

"I just don't feel like it," Hyunsuk said.

"How're your days? Without me?" Jihoon asked.

"Peaceful," short answer he gave. But in reality he wanted to tell him how he missed Jihoon, miss his presence everyday. Miss seeing his face.

"Ah.." Jihoon said. "While me. I'm bored here. There's no you around,"

"We're fine not seeing each other for like 5 years after finished high school. Suddenly you're bored not seeing me for 2 weeks?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Maybe I just realized that it's fun to be around you now?" Jihoon stated.

"Yeah right," Hyunsuk said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulation. You're almost 2 months pregnant," Dr Jung said.

"So... There is another human being growing in my body?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Yes," Dr Jung. "You said that you already have your own personal doctor, right? I'll write a referral letter about this,"

"Thank you," Hyunsuk said. He walked out to wait for the letter and any medicine prescribed for him. He put his hand on his still flat tummy. They said that male Omega's stomach during pregnancies won't look as big as females. So he might still manage to hide it, right? But, for how long? Suddenly someone called him. It's his older brother.

"Where are you?" Seungcheol asked as soon as he answered the call.

"I'm outside. Why?" Hyunsuk asked him back.

"Father want to meet you. I'll pick you up before dinner," Seungcheol said. Hyunsuk sighed.

"Okay,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Yes we all are going to be aunts and uncles~~