31

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home," Jihoon announced as he walked into his family's house.

"OMG! My beloved Alpha son is back!!" Jihoon's mom said. "How's your works in Busan?"

"Just fine," Jihoon said.

"Now you acted like the Alpha you are. Why? You decided to become the Alpha instead of playing with your Beta friend? Who's his name? Choi something, right? Hyunjin? Hyunbin?" his dad asked.

"He's Choi Hyunsuk, dad," Jihoon said. "Despite of being a Beta, he has always being on the top. In academy, sport. Everything. Even in work. Not like some of the Alpha using their secondary gender to get the privilege, not by their own hard work,"

"But him being the Beta, won't make him really top. The Alphas won't let him to be on the top," his dad said. "He's not even that good tho. It's you who didn't work your best, right?"

"If you're calling me back home just to talk bad about him, please just don't," Jihoon said.

"Why? You liked him? That's why you keep letting him defeat you sometimes? You're really having fun, huh? He's a Beta, remember? He'll marry a girl. If you like a guy so much, I can introduce you some male Omegas," his dad said.

"Just stop. Please," Jihoon said. He quickly went to his room. Even after years,his parents view of secondary genders and Alpha's place in the society never changed. And he hated that a lot.

He suddenly thought about Hyunsuk. His father is right. Hyunsuk will one day marries a girl. He'll probably will have a family with the person he told him about it earlier. Jihoon felt his chest tightened. Did he eat too fast? Or too much? It's aches a lot. He lightly hit his chest.

He took his phone out, searched for Hyunsuk's contact information. He pressed the call icon without any second thought. After waited for quite a while, Hyunsuk didn't answer his call right away like he always did.

"Did he slept already?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr Rosé looked at Hyunsuk disbelief. She looked back at the test result and at Hyunsuk's face a few times back and forth. But Hyunsuk looked unbothered. As if he already knew what make Dr Rosé to act like that.

"Duna. Get me the ultrasound machine and take this patient to take some tests," Dr Rosé said through the intercom. "You might need to go home a little later than usual, Choi Hyunsuk-si,"

"Fine," Hyunsuk sighed. But judging at his tone, he seems like he already expected it. After doing some oth er test, Dr Rosé prepared the ultrasound machine. She put the gel on the transducer and on Hyunsuk's stomach.

"Are you ready?" Dr Rosé asked. Hyunsuk just nodded. Dr Rosé started to glide the transducer on Hyunsuk's stomach. The two people's eyes are on the screen. "How did you find out about this?"

"Someone told me about it. That I've been acting weird. Ah. I also got my first heat 2 months ago. I forgot to tell you," Hyunsuk said. "I did took a- no. 3 pregnancy tests by myself and all are positive,"

"2 months ago? Didn't you asking me for mc because you ot your warm heat?" Dr Rosé asked.

"Yes. It's the same day. Seems like it only affected him. My first actual heat. Not anyone else. I even nested with his stuffs," Hyunsuk said. He took out the referral letter from the clinic he went to few weeks ago to check on his pregnancy. "That doctor already checked my condition,"

"There's too much things happening after skipping just a session? I'm impressed," Dr Rosé said. "So.. Mind to tell me what the hell is happening. I can't even brain this anymore. There's too much information that's missing from my brain and certain patient didn't keep his word to update me the changes occured to his body,"

"I'm scared," Hyunsuk said.

"That's expected because you have been living like a Beta for more than 20 years of your life and suddenly turn into an Omega. It will definitely be shocking and scary," Dr Rosé said. "So. Tell me. About him,"

"He... Got his first rut as well. It's unstable. I can't go anywhere for 3 days? An Alpha friend who know about me being an Omega helped me,"

"It's the same guy? The Beta guy you've been talking about?" Dr Rose asked.

"Yeah. He's an Alpha all of these times," Hyunsuk turned away to showed the female doctor the mark scar he had on his nape. "He already marked me. We're pair already,"

"It's good then. Tell him to come with you on your next check up," Dr Rose said.

"But he doesn't know about it yet," Hyunsuk said.

"What do you mean he doesn't know about it yet? About your pregnancy?" Dr Rose asked.

"About everything. He doesn't know about everything between us," Hyunsuk said. Dr Rose is quite shocked hearing Hyunsuk's words. But she patiently waited for the Omega to tell her about his story. "I've told you that he got his first rut and it's unstable, right? He don't have any memories of those period. He doesn't even know that I was there. He didn't know that he marked me. He didn't know that he knotted me. He know nothing,"

"And you're not planning to tell him about it?" Dr Rose asked.

"I was planning to. But yesterday, he made it clear that between us, there will never be anything more than just friend," Hyunsuk said.

"But you haven't told him about your pregnancy, right?" Dr Rosé asked. "What if he'll change his mind if you tell him everything?"

"I don't know. It's scary. Everything is scary. The future, my feeling. I'm scared," Hyunsuk said. "I just... Might liked him a little bit too much,"

"This is not a simple he got you pregnant and don't want to take the responsibility. This is him, got you pregnant, marked you but you don't want to tell him about it," Dr Rosé said. "You know that an Alpha can mark several Omegas, right? But for Omega, they only will has one Alpha who can mark them. And after being marked, being paired, only the paired Alpha who can calm the Omega they marked during the paired Omega's heat,"

"I know. Someone told me about that as well," Hyunsuk said. "I can just took a suppressant, right?"

"What about your little one?" Dr Rosé asked.

"I'm going to raise this by myself," Hyunsuk rubbed his stomach. "It's his too. I still can have him even though I can't really have him,"

"Yah. You're being awfully hopelessly romantic for no reason," Dr Rosé massaged her head hearing Hyunsuk's words. "Did your family know about this?"

"Please don't tell them yet. I'll tell them myself," Hyunsuk told. Dr Rosé sighed. "I met my parents few weeks ago. Seems like my Omega father noticed that I might be pregnant. I'll try to talk to him first,"

"You really going to raise the little one by yourself? It's not an easy task, you know," Dr Rosé said.

"I know," Hyunsuk said. "Without I expected, his father's existence became the reason of me keep going forward with my life. Not to give up on my life just because I'm not an Alpha like my hyung and not even perfect as an Omega. Just by him being my rival, make me keep going. And because of my stupid decision, I fall for him. But it's impossible for us. I'll just have this little one as my reason to keep going,"

"Please think about it more, Hyunsuk-xi. I don't want you to regret it someday," Dr Rosé said.

"You know how my hyung is a stubborn guy, right? You can expect me to be as stubborn as he is," Hyunsuk laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- hmmmm..... heheheheh *insert evil laugh here* your comments on past chapters really made my day. (Yes i've been updating a lot in a day yesterday bcuz I'm stressed with my works... Is that make sense? Idk) Thank you a lot. kindly look forward for next chapter and till the end~~