35

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't love me anymore?" Jihoon asked.

"I still am. And I'll keep doing so. That's why... If I couldn't have you, let me have this. I'll walk out from your life, disappeared from your sight. I will. But just let me keep my baby," Hyunsuk said.

"But what if I wanna be yours?" Jihoon asked.

"Hah?"

"And that's not your baby. It's ours," Jihoon said.

"Wait. What?"

"Choi Hyunsuk. You've been messing up my mind since you called me yesterday. I haven't even get to sort my thoughts. Even though I'm an Alpha, I'm still a human. Not a robot. I can't process everything right away and I have feelings as well. And because of you, I can't understand my own feeling. I can't understand what I should think or should feel," Jihoon said. "But one thing for sure. I haven't even have a thought to leave you. Yes the fact that you're actually an Omega, and is pregnant with my child is shocking. But I never said I won't take a responsibility on that. I'm willing to take a full responsibility and I'm willing to take care of you even though you didn't ask me to,"

"Then... Why did you said those?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Because I feel like I'm such a loser for treating you like that. Me who's an Alpha has been trying to beat you, who's an Omega when usually the two secondary genders have a big difference in term of abilities and everything. And for me have been lose to you most of the time... I feel pathetic. Really," Jihoon said. "And you said that your doctor said, your body started to change after that night, right? If I didn't make you sleep with me that day, you might can still live as usual. I mean, your body won't suddenly turned to a fully Omega. I'm sorry,"

"When I first found out that I'm pregnant, I was scared. I don't even know what to do. I was mad at you but at the same time I'm blaming myself as well, for falling for you. But after days passes. I'm glad that I was given an opportunity to experience this. And I'm thankful for you, Park Jihoon," Hyunsuk said.

"So... You still want to leave me?" Jihoon asked. "I even willing to marry you, you know,"

"Don't joke around," Hyunsuk said. "And you don't have to force yourself. I'm fine with you letting me have this baby,"

"Didn't you said that you're not going to marry anyone other than the father of your kid? Isn't I'm that father?" Jihoon asked. "You're not going to marry me? I will love you. I will take care of you and our baby. I will cook for you everyday if you want me to. I will cuddle with you everyday, kiss you everyday. Still don't want to marry me?"

"But.. I'm not a girl," Hyunsuk said.

"Who care. I love you for who you are. Not the Beta you, not the Omega you. I love you because you're Choi Hyunsuk. So I don't care. I realized that I have a feeling toward you when you suddenly confessed to me yesterday. I probably already loved you for a long time but too ego to admitted it. Because I was so used to fight you on anything, everything. And for me falling for you... I just thought I'm losing. You've been defeating me on so many things and I won't let you win my heart. That's what I initially thought," Jihoon said. "But still. I feel bad for everything I've done to you. From challenging you when we're just in middle school just for to make myself feel better. And the things I did to you after that. I might hurt you a lot before. I'm really sorry,"

Suddenly Hyunsuk started to cry. It really make Jihoon panicked.

"Hyunsuk-ah.. Why? Don't cry? Did you hurt anywhere?" Jihoon asked.

"I don't know. It's just fall I can't hold it anymore," Hyunsuk said while still crying. "There's too much feeling I'm feeling. Too much things to think. And I was really hungry and tired. I don't know anymore,"