11

~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! You're back Hyunsuk-ah," Seungcheol who just out from the bathroom said.

"Oh. Hyung. You didn't have any work today?" Hyunsuk asked. He took off his shoes and put it back in the cabinet.

"I'm on standby. I'm on my leave so I'll just wait for anyone to call me to do any emergency surgery or something," Seungcheol said. He stared at Hyunsuk. Looking at his younger brother from his head to toes. "You went up for shopping? With only that?"

"Ah. This. I went out as soon as I open my eyes this morning," Hyunsuk said. "I smelled something good. Did you cook something?"

"Yeah. Dad told me that you have been doing overtime and didn't eat well past few days. He asked me to check on you," Seungcheol said.

"Ah.. That's why," Hyunsuk nodded. "Tell him that I'm doing fine. It's just for these few days. I'll be back to normal next week,"

"Fine then," Seungcheol said. "Are you with Jihoon today? Or you met any Alphas today?"

"Only with Jihoon. We were watching movie so probably there's Alphas in there as well," Hyunsuk asked. "Why? And how did you know that I'm with Jihoon?"

"No. Nothing. I just guess," Seungcheol said. Hyunsuk gave his older brother a glare full of suspicion. Hyunsuk know that Seungcheol knew how he and Jihoon won't even stop challengin each other whenever they met. And if they ever had a 'normal' meeting, it's because of work or their after bet outing. Usually Seungcheol will asked for more details about it. But not today he guess.

"I'll be in my room with this. Call me if you're leaving," Hyunsuk said.

"Ah! I just remembered that I had something to do. I'm leaving already. I've cooked some foods for you to eat today and some side dishes in the fridge. Remember to eat and take care of your health, okay?" Seungcheol suddenly said.

"Oh. Okay. Don't worry, hyung," Hyunsuk said.

"I can't help but to be worried. Because you're my younger brother, my family," Seungcheol said. "Even though you're grown up already,"

"Right. I'm already an adult," Hyunsuk said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" Hyunsuk cheered while stretching his arms. There's a new product's launching that week so Hyunsuk and some other staffs need to do overtime to make sure they can finish their work before the launching day. And Hyunsuk already done his part after 2 days of overtime.

Hyunsuk already thinking on what he should order for dinner. He'll have his relaxing leisure time without thinking about the pending works that he urgently need to get it done after two whole nights. While Hyunsuk looked upward with his face facing the ceiling, someone put a warm can on his forehead. Hyunsuk quickly turned at that person. And it's Park Jihoon.

"What?" Hyunsuk asked.

"For you," Jihoon said. He put the can of warm coffee on Hyunsuk's table. He pulled the chair near by to sit right beside Hyunsuk. "You've worked hard today, Choi Hyunsuk. Good work,"

"Yeah. I need to have a relax night tonight. I've been thinking too much I'm going to bald in no time," Hyunsuk said. He already pictured himself in his living room eating the burger that he ordered and the red wine that Seungcheol brought last month that he haven't get any chance to taste it right after a warm bath.

"Bald Hyunsuk? Cute," Jihoon randomly stated. But Hyunsuk caught it already. It's the flirting attack. Hyunsuk noticed that Jihoon is really good with his words. That's why he's one of the ace of the Sale Department. While Hyunsuk is more to use theories and communication skills. He can actually picture Jihoon having a lot of girls lining up for him just by him sweet talking to them.

"Yah. I've been wondering for quite a long time," Hyunsuk said. "Did my body turn you on?"

Jihoon who's drinking the canned chocolate drink almost chocked.

"Uhuk! What kind of question is that?" Jihoon asked.

"Well. Because you manage to come when you did it with me. I just curious about it. Have you done it with other guy? Other than me?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I did have some experience," Jihoon replied. Hyunsuk glared at Jihoon. "Don't look at me like that. It was long ago when I was in university,"

"Wow. So, I was you first guy after a while, right? I'm jealous. I don't think I can do it with a guy if it's not you," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon's eyes widened as he heard that from Hyunsuk. "Do you like it? Doing that with me? Want me to lend you a hand again?"

"Didn't you told me you didn't sleep with guys? Aren't you scared of me or something?" Jihoon asked.

"We've done it one time and if we did it more, it doesn't even make any difference," Hyunsuk said.

"I have no intention to be your fuck buddy," Jihoon said.

"Say someone who suddenly asked me to lend my ass," Hyunsuk said. "We've knew each other for more almost 20 years already. And suddenly you want to use my ass,"

"Did you realized that we're still at the company?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk didn't care about what Jihoon just asked. He want an answered. "Fine. I never interested. I never see you that way. But I guess, it's alcohol. I know that it's the lamest excuse ever. But that night somehow I just did,"

"I see," Hyunsuk nodded. He turned his computer off and tidied his table a bit. Getting ready to go home.

"But now, I'm going to make you fall for me for real," Jihoon said.

"Huh. Ridiculous," Hyunsuk said.

"But we had ridiculous fun that night isn't it?" Jihoon asked. "Or you afraid if you actually fall in love with me?"

"As if I would. And you probably can't even handle my charm. I can even make you fall for me for doing nothing. You afraid that if we did it again, you won't be able to get me out of your mind isn't it?" Hyunsuk asked.

"What?!"

Both of them glared at each other before Hyunsuk finally sighed.

"Do whatever you want. But I won't lose to a loser," Hyunsuk said while pointing his index finger at Jihoon's. Jihoon smirked and hold Hyunsuk's hand while the other hand he wrapped around Hyunsuk's tiny waist and pulled him closer.

"We'll see," Jihoon said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is this?" Hyunsuk asked as he walked out from the bathroom. He's now at Jihoon's place.

"Oh! You're done. Just in time the food just arrived," Jihoon said. Hyunsuk walked toward Jihoon who's sitting on the couch at the living room. Jihoon ordered some burgers and fries. Hyunsuk's eyes caught something else on the table.

"Is that red wine?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Oh! I got this few months ago from a client. But I haven't tasted it," Jihoon said. Hyunsuk seated next to Jihoon. Looking at the foods and wine on the table in front him, just like his ideal relaxing leisure time that he imagined. "You can have it all. I've prepared these all for you. You need to have a relaxing time with your favourite food after days working really hard,"

Hyunsuk glared at Jihoon. He drank the wine that Jihoon already poured beforehand. Even when he's eating, Hyunsuk still glared at Jihoon.

"Aigoo. You should stop frowning like that. You have been working real hard ever since middle school it's really hard to see you smile," Jihoon said.

"That's because you have been challenging me every chance you get," Hyunsuk said.

"Trust me. You're thousand times cuter if you're smile," Jihoon said while smiling at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk detected it already, the seduction mode, on. "Please smile a lot from now on. Especially for me. I like seeing you smile,"

~~~~~~~~~~