06

~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunsuk can't help but to smile while staring at the achievement board that just been updated earlier today. Finally. After hours of working hard on the sales and reports. After blood, sweat and tears- that only came out when he yawned, he finally did it. It's his name as the ace of the week; with the 2 sales above Jihoon.

"Oh! They already updated the board today," Yeonjun said as he walked there. "Whoa. Choi Hyunsuk. The top as always, I see. Even me as an Alpha can't beat you. I guess they should already rewrite the textbook and erase the statement of Alphas are top on everything. I can't even beat you in sale since I worked here,"

"I can't even beat him during our high school days. Him and Jihoon," Junkyu said after he bought a can of Sprite from the vending machine near the achievement board. "I guess Alpha or not it's nothing than just a secondary gender,"

"Eh? You're here, Jihoon," Yeonjun greeted him when he saw Jihoon walked on that hallway. Jihoon glanced at the achievement board and looked at Hyunsuk for a while.

"Eo," Jihoon then walked away. Hyunsuk smirked at Jihoon's attitude. Jihoon probably can't accept the fact that he just beat him in sale and win their current bet. Hyunsuk followed Jihoon who walked toward the file store.

"Isn't Hyunsuk looked a little too happy?" Yeonjun asked.

"They probably make some dumb bet over this week sale or something judging at how Jihoon acted just now," Junkyu said. "Let them be. They have been like that for more than 10 years,"

"This company must be really glad that they hired those two. Because of their competitiveness, our sales are in the top tier," Yeonjun said.

Hyunsuk entered the file store at the end of the hallway after Jihoon entered there and haven't came out for a while. He was planning to tease Jihoon right after he came out from that store. Hyunsuk looked around of Jihoon whereabout in that store full of files and dusts.

"Park Jihoon~" Hyunsuk sang as he found Jihoon at one of the sections on the file store. He leaned on the shelf nearby while crossing his hands, grinning.

"I know. I know. Congratulation," Jihoon said while flipping the file that he just took. He's looking for something in there and didn't even look at Hyunsuk who's grinning like an idiot, hoping that Jihoon will acted more frustrated. But no. He's acting as if he's too busy to even think about the fact he just lose to Hyunsuk in their bet. That Hyunsuk is the ace of the week.

"Yah. What are you looking for?" Hyunsuk asked. Because Jihoon has been too quiet while reading and flipping the documents inside the file. He didn't even shooed Hyunsuk away while Hyunsuk is trying to annoyed him there.

"The reason to stay back today," Jihoon sighed. "A client claimed that I scammed him. I need to find the materials to prove that I wasn't,"

"Which client?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon took away his eyes from the file and looked at Hyunsuk. "I'm genuinely curious. I'm not trying to mocked you or anything. Don't get it wrong. But if you don't want to tell me, it's fine,"

"Mr Yang Gun. The owner of Victory Canvas," Jihoon said. "I'll buy you the thing you want after I done with this, okay? But probably not today. Maybe on Sunday? I'll contact you,"

"Oh," Hyunsuk said. Somehow he wanted to say something. But he don't know what to say to Jihoon in this situation. "I'll go first,"

"Eo," Jihoon said without looking at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk still hesitant to walked away but he did anyway. He went back to the office to continue his work.

"Where's Jihoon?" Ahn Yujin from accounting department asked as he didn't see Jihoon at his place.

"Oh! Didn't he already come back?" Yeonjun asked. He just realized that Jihoon was not at his place. It's nearly 6 pm and Jihoon haven't come back to the office yet. "Why are you looking for him?"

"He asked me for some account reports. Should I just put it on his table? It seems like he urgently need it," Yujin said, showing the clear file containing some documents in it.

"He's in the file store," Hyunsuk said. "Should I bring it to him? I need to find something there as well,"

"Ah! Yes please. I have a meeting with the CEO after this," Yujin said. She walked toward Hyunsuk and handed him the documents. "Thank you, Hyunsuk-si,"

"You are welcome," Hyunsuk said. He went to the store. It has been 3 hours since Jihoon's there. Most of the worker in that company already preparing to go home. Hyunsuk walked toward the section where he saw Hyunsuk hours ago. He saw Jihoon is typing on his laptop while sitting on the floor with the files and documents around him. "Yah. You might misplaced this documents if you put it all like this,"

"What are you doing here?" Jihoon asked.

"Yujin wanted to give you this. She said you needed it urgently," Hyunsuk said. He handed him the document Yujin gave him before.

"Ah! I'm waiting for this!" Jihoon said excitedly. He scanned the documents with his eyes and started to compared it with some other documents. Hyunsuk stood there and just looking at Jihoon who's focused on his work.

"Need my help?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Hm... No. I can manage," Jihoon said. He looked at Hyunsuk. "Don't you have any work to do?"

"Ah! Yes," Hyunsuk said. He walked toward the shelf where the file he's looking for is at. He looked back at Jihoon who's still focusing on the materials and his laptop. "Good luck,"

Jihoon just nodded before continuing his work. Hyunsuk slowly walked out from that store and went back to the office. After done with his work, Hyunsuk went home.

With Jihoon ignoring him like this making Hyunsuk felt somehow useless. Just like how he felt after he got his secondary gender test result. Even though he has everything, he still incapable and abnormal.

If it's not Jihoon who suddenly announced that he'll beat Hyunsuk in their next examination and started to declare each other as rivals, Hyunsuk quite sure that he's not how he is now. He might just lay low and cowered himself as he's really insecure about his body, his secondary gender disorder.

"Tsk. I should just ignore him back then," Hyunsuk thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Thank you for stopping by to read this new chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day