32

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon's eyes got widened when he saw the contact id of the person who's calling him right now. Choi Hyunsuk. He quickly answered the phone.

"That's rare that you called me first. Why? You wanted to punch me again or what?" Jihoon joked.

"I'm not," Hyunsuk said. "What are you doing?"

"Eh?" Jihoon is quite flustered at the so not Hyunsuk kind of question. "What am I doing? I'm packing my things,"

"Ah... You'll be back tomorrow," Hyunsuk said.

"Yeah. They held a party for me. People here are really kind and warm. I just been here for 2 months but they acted like I've been here tor 2 whole years," Jihoon said.

"A party, huh? That's nice," Hyunsuk said.

"The current branch manager was also there at the party. She brought her new born baby and the baby is really cute," Jihoon said. "She called her baby, jelly bean. She said that she always craving for jelly beans when she was pregnant. The kids here said that the current branch manager probably will give her baby jelly beans on the baby's birthday every year,"

"That's cute," Hyunsuk said.

"Cute, right? The baby really resembled the branch manager a lot compared to her husband," Jihoon said. "I'll probably will give my future kid my homemade chocolate chips cookies on their birthday,"

"That's random," Hyunsuk said.

"Hehe. I just suddenly thought about it. If I have a kid of my own, I'll try my best to bake my kid chocolate chips cookies for their birthday," Jihoon said. "I always want cookies instead of cake on my birthday. Remember the day I ran away from home on my 16th birthday? And you somehow found me hiding in the abandoned warehouse,"

"Ah.. That day," Hyunsuk said. It was Jihoon's birthday and he didn't know that Jihoon ran away from home but somehow he found him hiding in an abandoned warehouse at the outskirts of the town.

"You know. I had a big fight with my parents. They always wanted me to be the Alpha they visioned. While me. I just wanted to be who I am. Not just holding onto the fact that I am an Alpha," Jihoon said.

"I see," Hyunsuk said. He didn't know about that. He gave him the cookies just because he looked really hungry. Hyunsuk didn't even realized that it was Jihoon's birthday that day.

"You gave me the cookies you just bought. I was really thankful that day," Jihoon said. "I'm still quite impressed that you manage to find me there. It's not like the easiest place to be found and you didn't even know that I ran from home,"

"Maybe, we already fated to find each other," Hyunsuk's words somehow sent some butterflies in Jihoon's stomach. He just realized that Hyunsuk is not like how he usually is. He rarely be the one who called him first just to asked what he's doing. Is he really okay?

"Why are you calling me? It's weird that you suddenly call me for no reason," Jihoon said. "I really thought that you'll ask me if you can punch me or not, again. Well, you always can. But I need to be there first for you to punch me,"

"No. I just," Hyunsuk paused. "Park Jihoon.. I miss you,"

Jihoon felt like his heart stopped beating for a while. His breath hitched. He can't believe what he just heard. Those butterflies in his stomach still tickling inside him. His heart started to beat so fast. Jihoon slicked back his hairs while let out a heavy sigh.

"Park Jihoon?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Are you okay, Hyunsuk-ah?" Jihoon asked.

"Why?"