15

~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunsuk pulled the comforter as the chill started to become unbearable. Didn't he usually put his air conditioner on sleep mood? That it will turned of after 3 am? Why is it still so cold? He remembered that he didn't change the setting.

But wait! Did he even slept in his own room?! Hyunsuk opened his eyes. No. This is not his room. He turned to his right. What he wish was just a dream, is actually reality. He slept with Jihoon again yesterday. 

"Stupid Choi Hyunsuk," Hyunsuk ruffled his hairs.

Yesterday was their third time. The past two times are because of the alcohol. They are both drunk. But yesterday, Hyunsuk is totally conscious. He didn't drunk even a bit and he still willingly slept with his mortal rival. Suddenly Jihoon wrapped his arms around Hyunsuk's waist. Hyunsuk quickly pushed the taller guy away.

"What the hell?!" Jihoon shouted as he fall from the bed. Hyunsuk quickly pulled the comforter to cover his bare skin. It's not like the first time Jihoon ever seen him naked. But the thought of he willing to do that with Jihoon while not being drunk yesterday making him feel embarrassed for no reason. "Why are you being shy all of sudden? Where's the bold Hyunsuk yesterday go?"

Hyunsuk still trying to process the situation. Somehow, it's still feel so unreal. Like there's no way he'll do that willingly. But he just did.

"Choi Hyunsuk?" Jihoon called his name after seeing Hyunsuk being like a stone for a while.

"Shh. I'm thinking," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon then stood up and get back on the bed. "Yah! What are you trying to do?!"

"It's cold," Jihoon tried to get under the comforter that Hyunsuk conquered just now.

"Go get something to wear then," Hyunsuk said.

"What about you get something to wear instead?" Jihoon asked, still trying to pulled the comforter from Hyunsuk. Jihoon manage to snatched the comforter from Hyunsuk, exposing some parts of Hyunsuk body that he's covering with the comforter.

Hyunsuk's eyes got widened as he saw what happened to his body. There's a lot of marks on his body. And most of it around his thighs and stomach.

"Yah! What have you done to me?! Are you trying to eat me or something?!" Hyunsuk shouted. There's some of the marks are still stings.

"You didn't even complained about it yesterday. You enjoyed it so much, remember?" Jihoon teased.

Hyunsuk can feel that his face heated up. He remembered. He remembered it too well that he loss his words.  He must've been out of his mind yesterday. Jihoon noticed that the smaller guy blushed even under the dimmed light of the hotel room.

"Choi Hyun... You're red," Jihoon teased.

"Don't look at me," Hyunsuk covered his face with his hands but Jihoon quickly grabbed both of his hands. "Park Jihoon..."

"No. No. Lemme see," Jihoon said. He hold both of Hyunsuk's hands in his right hand while his left hand on Hyunsuk's chin, gently making the smaller guy to look at his face. At first, Hyunsuk tried so hard to avoid Jihoon's eyes but it felt like Jihoon's eyes sucking him in.

Hyunsuk can't help but to stared at Jihoon's eyes that are analysing Hyunsuk's flushed face. Their eyes met not long after that and stayed for a few seconds before Hyunsuk fake cough.

Jihoon let the Hyunsuk's hands go. Hyunsuk silently get off from the bed with the comforter, still trying to cover his body. Hyunsuk can feel the sharp pain on his waist. But he tried his best to endure it and slowly walked toward the bathroom. Suddenly, his legs are not on the floor anymore.

Jihoon scooped him up and carried him on his two arms. It make Hyunsuk quite shocked for a while.

"Yah! Let me down!"

"Stay still," Jihoon said while still carrying him toward the bathroom. Hyunsuk can't take his eyes off from Jihoon's face. For some reason, his eyes always directed toward Jihoon's face, especially his eyes.

Jihoon even bathed Hyunsuk even though Hyunsuk keep telling him that he can take a bath by himself. After done, Jihoon wiped him dry with the towel and even dried his hair. Jihoon probably just do that out of guilt because of what he did yesterday. Hyunsuk didn't know why but maybe Jihoon unexpectedly vented his frustration not being able to go out for drinks with the females on him. That;s why he's so wild yesterday.

And all of his acts today, probably just to win Hyunsuk's heart. And he definitely did. Hyunsuk cant denied that he's falling more for Jihoon but he will never amit it because, he hate of lossing, especially to Jihoon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? You guys coming together?" Yeonjun stated as he saw Jihoon and Hyunsuk walking toward the elevator together. "Didn't you have a business trip with Mr Mark today?"

"Yeah. I'm here to pick up some documents," Jihoon said. The three of them walked into the elevator as soon as the door opened.

"You looked bright today, Jihoon-ah. Did something good happened? Usually you'll look gloomy whenever you have to go on business trip. But today, you look unexpectedly bright. And handsome," Yeonjun said.

"I'm handsome everyday, Yeonjun-ah," Jihoon said. "Well. I attended my friend's party yesterday, she held a launching event for her new product. And some pretty girls asked me out for drink. But someone didn't let me go yesterday,"

"Eh? Shouldn't you be more upset about it?" Yeonjun asked.

Hyunsuk walked out right after the door opened. Jihoon chuckled.

"Jihoon?" Yeonjun still waiting for his coworker's answer.

"Just forget about it," Jihoon said while patting Yeonjun's shoulder before leaving him in confusion. Jihoon walked as fast as he could to catch up with Hyunsuk, to teased him more obviously. But Junkyu told him that Hyunsuk got a client already waiting for him at the waiting room as soon as Hyunsuk arrived at the office.

Maybe he'll teased Hyunsuk another time. Jihoon picked up the documents he needed for the business trip and waited for Mark at the lobby of the company. After Mark arrived, the company's driver drove them to the airport.

"Something happened between you and Hyunsuk?" Mark asked while they are waiting for their flight. Jihoon who's scrolling his phone turned at Mark.

"Many things happened between us. Always," Jihoon responded, but not really answering Mark's question. "Why?"

"I just didn't expect that the Park Jihoon I know is this type of person," Mark said. "The calm, friendly Park Jihoon that many admired, has this side. Just if they can see it, they might be shocked,"

"And what are you trying to say, Mark Lee?" Jihoon asked.

"I just didn't expected that you're a possessive type," Mark said. "A super possessive Alpha,"

~~~~~~~~~~