20

A/N- Double update? Yes. Double update.

I've been thinking about this a lot. On if I should make this chapter nsfw or not. Because I obviously is not an expert on writing those scene (i'm just an expert in reading those scene, yakno). After thinking for a while... this chapter was born. Hope you enjoy this~~

~~~~~~~~~~

It's hot.

It's hurt.

It's painful.

But both of them didn't care about anything. They can't even think what they should do or what they shouldn't. They only care to keep on kissing; almost like eating each other's face and touching each other; feeling their skin against each other.

Hyunsuk who still got a little piece of sanity left tried so hard to take control over his desire. But his desire won. The desire that burn even more with the presence of the Alpha in front of him.

This is the first time Hyunsuk ever experienced real heat. The heat where he felt the need for an Alpha to satisfy his sexual desire. Jihoon who seems like he's totally unconscious and has no control on his action keep on touching Hyunsuk. Trying to touch more of the smaller's bare skin. He left some kisses on Hyunsuk's exposed skin before violently take off his clothes. Leaving him with nothing but his bare skin. Hyunsuk didn't even have time to feel embarrassed. He keep on clingy on Jihoon. Kissing him hard.

It was fine for the first 4 hours. But Jihoon doesn't shown any sign that he'll stop. At all.

"Jihoon-ah. Enough. I'm tired," Hyunsuk finally said but just for Jihoon shut him with a kiss. He keep on going. Hyunsuk know that Jihoon is not in his right mind because even though Jihoon is mean to him, Hyunsuk sure that Jihoon won't do this if he's totally conscious. But he know that Jihoon is suffering as well. And he might also didn't remember anything happening right now.

After almost half day doing it non-stop, Hyunsuk felt that Jihoon is trying to knot him. He used the strength left in his body to push Jihoon away. But he didn't even budged and hugged Hyunsuk tighter. Trying to knot him. Hyunsuk cried. He can't do anything. Jihoon didn't even listen to him at all. His whole body ached. Hyunsuk fall asleep while crying and Jihoon didn't even stop. His rut is seriously extreme.

When Hyunsuk open his eyes. It's already bright outside. Is it Monday already? Hyunsuk can't even feel his bottom part of his body, from torso downward. There's a lot of marks on his body. Even more severe than the last time. Hyunsuk turned at Jihoon who's peacefully sleeping beside him. So.. Jihoon really is an Alpha.

Hyunsuk flinched when he heard a ringtone. It's Jihoon's phone. It's from Mark. He should tell him that Jihoon is not going to work today at least, right? Hyunsuk answered the call.

"Jihoon-ah. You're not coming to work today?" Mark asked.

"Hello. Mark,"

"Eh? Choi Hyunsuk?" Mark asked as he heard Hyunsuk's voice and not Jihoon's. He really sure that he called Jihoon's phone number. He looked at his phone trying to confirmed the caller id he called just now. It is Park Jihoon's. But why there's Hyunsuk who answered Jihoon's phone?

"Yeah. So.. He can't go work today. He can't even talk right now. I'm not sure when he will come to work too," Hyunsuk said. "Do you need something from him?"

"Ah. No. I just want to asked him to sent me the report from our last business trip. I guess I'll ask him when he came to work," Mark said.

"If it's urgent, I think you can find it at his table. He usually will put the report on the second drawer and will have a lot of pink tag on it. That's the whole report that he haven't summarize it yet," Hyunsuk said.