A/N

Hey everyone! So, most of what needed to be said was written in the description, but I'll say it here again!

-I have not watched Cobra Kai in a while, and I don't watch it often mainly because some of the characters piss me off and are really stupid :D So please don't expect this to be super accurate to the story or anything, these are essentially going to be mini adventures or stories set in the same universe with the same characters, and that's pretty much it.

-Most of this will happen or be set after Season 4, but I still imagine Hawk with his purple mohawk because it looked good and they did him dirty when they shaved it off. But again, you honestly probably don't need to have watched season four to understand or know what's going on, I just prefer that time in the show to the rest because most of the characters are more tolerable around that time. 

-My goal is for this to be a very casual thing for me to add to, so please don't expect a consistent or constant update schedule. I hope you can still enjoy it though!

-Hawk x Demetri is one of my favorite ships and they're really cute in my opinion, so there will probably be a lot of that in this, so if you don't like that ship, I don't recommend reading this.

-THERE WILL BE NO SMUT. If that's your cup of tea and you're looking for that here, no shame, you just won't find it here. If that isn't your cup of tea, all the better for you! And please, don't request it. Writing it makes me very uncomfortable and I am not good at it. If you do request something with smut or a heated one shot, I will remind you of this, but I am willing to work with you on that and figure out something we can both work around, but this is a very strict line that I will not cross. 

-Requests!! Please, please, feel free to make requests! Even if its just a small idea you have and want to see written, feel free to tell me about it! There will be a requests page where you can put all your requests, but don't feel like that doesn't mean you can't put them elsewhere! That just helps keep me more organized lol

-ghostboy & Terry