The Guy With The Purple Mohawk Who Apparently Sings Really Well??? (songfic)

Hey! Hi! Hello! I'm back! Sort of! I'm so excited to write something for you again! I'm still slowly getting into writing again, and I'm starting with this! So this is gonna be a songfic with Hawk and a few other characters from Cobra Kai! There's a similar one in my second book of Peter Parker one shots if you wanna check that out too! I don't have too much of a plan for this, so bare with me lol 

Enjoy!

---

Hawk refused to tell anyone this, but he loved singing. He would sing in the shower, he would sing along when songs came up in shows, he would sing getting ready for school, he would sing on his way to school, and he always had music in at least one ear. But one thing he always made sure of was that no one heard him.

Hawk was terrified that his tough guy shell that he's built up would come crumbling down if anyone ever found out that he sang and sang so well. He couldn't afford that, so he hid it. He took his secret and only enjoyed it for himself. Not even Demetri knew he could sing, and they'd been best friends for as long as either of them could remember. Of course, they weren't the greatest of friends anymore. 

Hawk had stormed off and away after a particularly bad Miyagi-Fang lesson. Well, it was bad for him. The senseis considered it a success. The students that were from the different dojos were building bridges together, forming bonds and connecting, mostly thanks to Sam and Miguel. All of them except for Hawk. His connections and bridges had been burnt and destroyed. 

Everyone in Hawk's life seemed to hate him at the moment. 

He needed to blow off steam. 

He didn't want to be aggressive, didn't have the energy to. 

So he walked. 

Hawk walked and walked and walked, not even sure of where he was anymore. The sun had set, and Hawk needed somewhere to sit and recuperate before finding his way home. And just to his right was the perfect place. 

It was a restaurant known for its performances. They had artists perform some nights. Local artists that were just trying something out, or just random people that wanted to sing. Hawk walked in, was seated, and he ordered a small dish and a Mountain Dew. 

Hawk had his music in, trying to distract himself from the blossoming pain that was the bruises littering his body. He shifted from his 'Hawk' playlist to songs that he could actually really enjoy. Not that he didn't like his Hawk playlist, but he sought those songs out in hopes they would make him look tougher. 

'Piano Man' by Billy Joel came on, and Hawk couldn't help himself. He quietly began singing along, softly, barely able to be heard. He thought no one could hear him, thought that no one would hear him. He was soon proven wrong. 

Hawk had been seated near the back, where employees and other such management came and went for all sorts of different reasons. 

A woman came out of the door, appearing to be in her early to mid thirties, and she seemed to just be wanting to relax. Take a lap around the restaurant, maybe talk to a few employees and a few customers. But she stopped when she heard Hawk. 

The woman stood by, scrolling through her phone, pretending to not be listening to every fluctuation of the young teen's angelic voice, trying to pretend that she wasn't completely enraptured. 

But it was then, right there and then, that she knew she needed him to perform. Hell, she'd pay him to do it. 

" Hi, may I sit?" She asked the boy when he finished the song. He startled, looking up at her, nodding hesitantly.