015, watch her back

RAP MUSIC BLASTED inside the house, it most definitely could easily be heard from the street. the house was the biggest mansion carolina had ever seen. it was probably the only one she's seen in real life. they entered the house and steven and daniel were mesmerized by the car in their garage. carolina and conrad rolled their eyes at the two geeking over the expensive car.

"yo, did you see that car in the garage, guys?" steven asked and daniel nodded "i think it was a dino 246." daniel added as they weaved through people in the house. conrad held carolina's hand so she wouldn't get lost in the house.

"liam's family loves to show off." conrad told him.

"dude, i can't imagine growing up like this." steven said looking around the house. there was colorful light in every section they went into. "yeah, it's pretty crazy, huh?" conrad nodded, but he could care less about all the things liam's family had.

"whatever, man. you guys are rich, too."

"not like this, these kids grew up a fucking fancy ass boarding schools. all of them are such assholes." daniel said looking at the teens around him. "yeah, they see their parents like once a year. none of them are happy." conrad added.

"you guys are such buzzkills." steven said. he saw jeremiah and cheered for him as he drank outside on and ice luge. jeremiah encouraged daniel and steven to drink with him. they both ran off leaving both carolina and conrad.

"so...what do you wanna do? makeout like every other cheesey couple here?" carolina joked. conrad laughed "yeah. okay, but can we get drinks first?" he asked and she nodded.

the two ended sitting up on the staircase. the were just talking and conrad pressed long and soft kisses to her lips once in a while. they weren't hungrily making out like the others there. some of them looked like they were literally sucking each other's faces off.

conrad had his hand on the side of her face as their lips moved slowly in sync. his lips tasted like beer, which she didn't mind. she enjoyed the feeling of his lips on hers until they were interrupted by a throat clearing. they both pulled away and turned their head to see jeremiah.

"hi."

"what do your want? we were doing something." conrad said as carolina's head fell on conrad's shoulder in annoyance. "yeah, sucking each other's faces off? i could see, i have eyes." jeremiah said sitting next to them on the staircase. conrad flipped him off, making jeremiah laugh.

"so, hey, have you noticed anything weird about mom lately?" jeremiah asked conrad making carolina's head raise up. "what? what are you talking about?" conrad shouted over the music.

"oh, she's just been sleeping more."

"yeah, it's the summertime, jere. our mom sleeps more when she's on vacation. this one slept in until 1pm the other day." conrad said nudging carolina's shoulder. "okay, all right. fuck you." jere rolled his eyes. "and congrats on your guys' win today. i know how much you hate to lose."

carolina rolled her eyes.

"it's not about winning for me. it's about doing things the right way." conrad responded and jeremiah didn't believe "okay sure." he said giving him a glare that carolina noticed, but conrad didn't. he was too busy playing with carolina's fingers. she knew he was either nervous or he was becoming uncomfortable.