Chapter 3

Christoph's POV

"What the fuck am I gonna do with her? I argued , I really didn't need some foreign being in my personal space, and fuck did she get on my nerves. I should have just shot her the first time.

"Look man, Dante paid.. He wasn't able to get the cash so he gave a life."

"A useless one that too." I mumbled leaning back into my chair. "Get rid of her." I uttered sternly.

"We couldn't put her in the cells, it wouldn't be safe for her and also she's not a threat to the mafia so....."

I sighed internally rolling my eyes at the shit I had to deal with. "She's a good girl, you'll find use of her." Russ smiled and I just glared at him. He was right though, I didn't have to keep her... I could always use her for some shit, mafia related.

"Take her with you." I proposed and he let out a groan while rubbing his forehead, "I would have taken her back to my house, I mean the things we could do." He laughed a little while I lazily glared at him. "Kendra's at my house she'd get mad if I brought another girl home." I chuckled, kinda mocking his whole situation.  "Your still with her?" I ventured mockingly.

"I'm tryna deal with her."

Reese left and I got back to work. Running one of the biggest Italian mafias in world wasn't easy. I've been the boss for Eight years now and I've been in this shit for more than Ten years.

Was it awful..... Yes. Very.

Did I like the power that came with all the dirty games.... yes I did. And I wasn't about to give it up.

I leaned back in my seat letting out a long sigh when one of my men walked in. "Sir?" I swiftly beckoned for a response. "It's the girl, she tried to escape." I glared at him in anger and disgust. "She tried to escape?" I retorted, clenching my fists. "Don't you know how to do your job? Can't you deal with a girl?" He lowered his head in disappointment.

I rose from my seat and went to set things straight. I burst the door open and there she was tied up like she's suppose to be. Her arms were suspended over her head by ropes and her feet were tied too.

She looked up at me, Her glossy black eyes staring at me as her chest rose and fell rapidly. "No matter how hard you try, I won't let you go." I smirked as she cocked her head giving me a trying look. I walked over to her and gently ran my fingers over her cheeks, then violently grabbed her jaw in my hand. "I don't think you know who I am or why you're here."

"Like I give a shit about who you are." She spat ,as my grip tightened on her jaw. "I wouldn't expect a slut to care."

"Slut?" she whispered following with a breathy chuckled. "Let. Me. Go. This is a crime!" I stepped back, letting go of her and took out a handkerchief to wipe my hands clean. "The word crime doesn't exist in my world." I turned to my men that stood at either sides of the room.

"Untie her. I trust you won't try to run away from me again. You'll be asking for death if you try this again."

Leilani's POV

Like a pile of nothing I just laid in bed. After my pathetic attempt at escaping this hell, I lost all hope of ever being free. I will never see my friends or dad again. I let out a long breathy sigh. "Maybe If I asked nicely he'd let me go?" I questioned myself then realised the amount of stupidity that thought held. I could only imagine why he had me here, what did my dad do...?

I was far from catching some sleep. I sat up my feet pressing down on the cold wooden floor. I made my way out of my room and went down stairs.

Only silence and darkness filled the room. His fresh citrusy and woody fragrance was all I could pick up. He was here. And before he could spot me I tried to make my way back up the stairs when a hand grabbed my wrist and I froze. "Fuck" I whispered.

"Well that's not very polite." He replied. I turned to him, pulling my hand from his grip. "You should be asleep Kaele." He started to walk away. And only now did I realise his voice, laced with an Italian accent.

"I'm not a child." Retorted. The lights were turned own as I walked into the living room. He sat down at the mini bar, still in his suit. He'd just got back from somewhere. "How do you know my father? And what is all this?"

"What is 'this'?" He asked walking towards me. Dumb ass, I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here? Who are you? And... and just why am I involved in all this?"

"Dante Kaele works for me. He took a loan of two million and as a result of that you're here. You're payment for his debt."

"Are you listening to yourself?!" He arched an eyebrow casually sipping his drink. "I'm a human being not payment for some shitty loan!" I yelled the last part out. How eccentric of my father. How stupid of me....... "Watch your tone Kaele, I don't appreciate being spoken to like that."

I cleared my head, there's no way that is true. "You're lying."

"Am I?" He sipped his drink with a smirk.

"My dad would never do this. He's not involved in any of this rubbish he's not a criminal, he'd never sell his daughter off to.." I gasped for air. My eyes began to tear up but I wasn't about to cry especially not in front of a psychotic stranger. He smirked bringing the tumbler to his lips.

"You're a pretty good actor Kaele, your father is a notorious mobster and you claim to know nothing about his doings. Impressive."

"I'm not going to let you instigate me against my father, you did something hence my father had no other option but to trade me in. You are not gonna go far with this." His eyes narrowed in on me. He just stared at me, his hand tensing around his glass the other in his pocket. I felt weird, the silence was uncomfortable and his gaze was intensely unbearable as if he was eating me up from the inside.

He put the liquor tumbler down then just turned and walked away leaving me in the intense midst of silence and cold.

Please vote and comment. <3