Chapter 4

Russ walked in joining me and the guys. "I did as you asked." He took a seat sliding a file over my desk to me. "Unlike her father Leilani is not affiliated with any mafia whatsoever." He confirmed. 

"Did you really need to do on background check on her? I think she's alright " We all turned our attention to Vincent who spoke up. I glanced at Russ questionably before I replied.

"If she was in any way a threat to the mafia I'd have to get rid of her." He just nodded in response and chugged his drink. Vinny was very unpredictable, it was hard to tell if he genuinely was concerned about the girl or he had something else running through his mind. 

"So what's the problem?" Demetrio put out. "The military has began searching for the missing weapons after someone leaked the info about our jacking." I mumbled moving the liquor tumbler around. "But nobody else apart from us, Giovani and the specialist knew about this."  He put out, perplexed.

"That's exactly the issue here. If they get to those crates and containers we lose six hundred million dollars worth of military firearms."

"And that we can't do." Russ finished. I nodded in agreement. That was a new stash of weapons meant for the us military but I was able to pull sone strings and got them all for the mafia. This could increase the defence of the mafia by a significant percent......I couldn't lose them.

"I had the location of retrieval changed to sicily. We'll have to go to Italy today itself. The Cargo will be off loaded at the port of catania." All the docks over here would already have been raided by the military in search for their cargo, so I had to pick a less obvious route for the cargo. "Russ make sure this information is kept discret. And  find out who leaked the information."

"Sure." He replied and Vinny, he stayed back with Keale. 

After long hours of flying Demetrio and I were in Italy. Back home. The birthplace of the world's largest mafia.

Demotrio and I stood at the docks awaiting our cargo in the dead of night. "Ciao Nipoti..." Demetrio and I turned to see a happy Giovani heading our way. Five years away and he was still the same; "Boys, benvenuto! I was so excited about your coming." He chuckled happily. "I mean everybody's excited!" He reached in pulling us in for a hug one at a time. I smirked casually. He really hadn't changed at all, Giovani Di Stefano..... God father of the Lords mafia. I left him in charge of the families we left behind in Italy. He did such a good job managing them, I hardly ever checked on them. "Huh?" He chuckled, a burning ciggar between his fingers.

The horns of the ship sounded. Just what I wanted to here. "Christoph!" I gritted my teeth turning to the middle aged man that stood before us, a cloud of smoke leaving my mouth as I exhaled"Sebastiano Ditore." I arched an eyebrow at the rugged excuse of a man.

"It's been ages boy!" I rolled my eyes as he blabbered. 

"You aren't dead yet huh?" I ventured in amusement. "Not yet you sicko." He chuckled and I turned away with a smirk. Sebastiano was our weaponry specialist. He was in charge of the whole department so I just had to have him here. 

The ship reached the docks and was ready to be unloaded. "Molonov is very pleased to do business with you." Molonov's Henchman informed, Molonov and I where close he has history with our mafia and I trusted he new just what I liked

"He better fucking be." Demetrio hissed, turning to the huge ship being offloaded. "A hundred and twenty containers?" I questioned for confirmation. "You can check sir." He gestured to the ship. Demetrio and Sebastiano went on to check on the cargo.

"I like this Nipote." Giovani said, pointing his kane at the containers. "Well then you can keep it all." I replied uttered in all honesty, taking these back with me now would be fatal.

"We-" The sounds of gunshots filled the air cutting our conversation short. "What the fuc..." They came in like fucking maniacs. There was smoke and gunshots firing everywhere. My men already took position and where already shooting. I had my gun out too shooting in every direction. "Nipote.." Gio coughed from the unknown gas and smoke that were strewn around.

"Come with me." I demanded and we made our way through the stacked containers barely unnoticed to this large warehouse. I had a bandana covering my mouth and nose, to protect from the fuckin' gas. "Open it." He gestured to the lock, which I shot at a few times until it broke open. We walked into the storage room, Giovani leading the way. I looked around the room, taking in the site of all the firearms stacked up against each other. "Pick one figlio" And I went for the first thing I saw. M134 handheld machine gun.

We split up and partook in the bloodshed, with up to six thousand rounds per minute, I didn't care who I shot so long as it got the fucking job done. We went at it for some time and I was almost unscathed. I stood down still feeling the adrenaline rush when I received a message through my earpiece from Demetrio while I looked for Giovani. 

"Christoph!" He called out a few containers away. "You good?"

"Yes, just some minor injuries." He held his gun in one hand spreading his arms. "They have the some guy by the entrance, shall we?!" He nodded.

We went over there. I didn't recognise this fool so he was probably sent or something. He was held back by a few of my men, he kept going at his pathetic attempt of trying to break free. "Who are you?" I questioned, standing in front of him as I took out my glock. I cocked my head to the left as he just glared at me in silence. I hated when bitches didn't want to cooperate. "I said who are you? And where the hell are you from?" He just smirked at me, breathing heavily while I put my gun behind my back. "We can start with his fingers." Demetrio nodded taking a pair of pliers from one of my men. Demetrio was a savage when it came to torture. He knew exactly how to make useless beings out of once useful people, I mean it just runs in our blood.

The guy vigorously shook as he got tied down in a chair. Demetrio went down on one knee and fixed the jaws of the pliers around his finger.

"For the last time, who are you?" I said lazily. 

"Non of your business." He spat, "You can't scare me."

"Well I'm not planning to. Demetrio." He pulled the latches back savouring his pinky. The fool let out deafening screams, while he moved on to the other finger. "Take your time, the slower you are the better." And Demetrio did just that. The man's screams never died down and when Donny got to his middle finger he caved.

"OKAY! OKAY! I-I'm Rau-Raulf. F-from the young knives." He screeched, trying his best to pull his hand away. Young knives was another one of these small Mafias here in Italy. I've never before dealt with them but it was stupid for them to want to start a war. We were easily gonna wipe them out with a single missile.

"is that it? Demetrio proceed." I commanded turning away before I was stopped by his yelling,  "Stop! W-we were sent to raid the incoming cargo of military weapons." He breathed tears creeping in the corners of his eyes as he watched the thick red liquid pour from his fingerless hands. "You should know better than to mess with us." Giovani summarised. "Yo-"

'Bang'

Blood trickled down from his forehead.  "You really are a Sicko!" Sebastiano ventured flashing his teeth. 

"I'm fucking tired" I walked away.