Chapter 25

I waited. For some reason I knew he wasn't going to come back but I still waited.

I got up, staring at the dancing flames once more before I left, my arms wrapped myself. I found myself in the living room where only a single lamp was lit and Christoph sat, leaning back into the sofa while sipping on some liquor.

I watched. I just watched. He clearly didn't feel the same. My eye grew sore carrying a heavy load of tears. I did this to myself. I fell for the wrong person.

I turned and started to walk away when he called me. Clearly stating that we're only formally acquainted. "Kaele?"

I stopped, turning to face him as he walked towards me.
He shoved his hand into his pocket and held a glass with the other. Casually.

That 'Casually' really hurt me.
Like he didn't just leave me after evoking so many feeling within me.

"Why do you do this?" I seethed.
"What do you mean?"
"This!" I yelled gesturing at the distance between us. "One moment you want me and right within that moment you don't. You keep giving me mixed signals,  making me look stupid while I'm busy giving myself to you!" He sighed, taking his gaze to the floor.
"It's like you don't know what you want or maybe your just playing with me!"
"Lei-"
"NO!" I stepped back. "Christoph I- I can't do this anymore." I sobbed. Crying out to him.....For him.

"Leilani." He asserted, pulling me into his arms, but I resisted hitting his chest until I gave in hugging him tightly.

"Leilani I'm not playing with you." He put his glass down then held me. "That would be the last thing on my mind." He spoke his tone gravelly and calm. I could sense the sincerity in his tone but one thing I couldn't forgot is that he's dangerously manipulative.

"Then why?" I uttered, my tone wobbly as I looked up at him.
"I don't want to hurt you."
"You can't hurt me." It came off as a plead.
"I might no be the one to hurt you. But if I let you into my life like that, I'd be putting you at risk." He cupped my checks, wiping away my tears. "It already happened twice before. I can't let it happen again."

I had nothing more to say.... He was right.
He was right. We couldn't be together. We just couldn't.

I pulled away from his grip and walked back to the drawing room where the fire began to die down. My mind too.

I stood still and watched a chunk of wood break down into ash, a million little flickers flying around.
I breathed out half way between a sigh when his large muscular hand slipped around my waist from behind. He pulled me into him as I held onto his arm. His lips finding their way to the back of my ear where he whispered, "I'm sorry." And then planted a kiss, soothing my aching heart. His hand caressed my body, touching all the right places. I turned to him letting him have me and he passionately kissed me to the point of no control until he pulled away.

"Are you sure about this?"
"Mmhm." Was all I could let out as I buried my face in his neck. Leaving a mark with my lipstick stained lips.

I turned back to the fire, holding my breath as his hands trailed down my body to hips, to the seam of my dress. He slowly pulled it up my body and I raised my hands so it could easily slip off.

Nothing....
I was in nothing but my bra and panties......
Never had I ever felt so exposed. Vulnerable.

He came and stood right in front of me; his eyes fixed on me, preying on me as if I were a feast to be eaten.
He smirked, lazily, tugging on his tie pulling it off viciously as he stepped closer cocooning me in his large muscular arms. I placed my hands on his chest, pausing for a moment as I cursed my inexperience... But it was only fair if he too lost the clothes.

I brought my hands to his neck my delft fingers undoing the trail of buttons of his shirt while his lips fixated on mine. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and I reciprocated. My stomach flooded with butterflies, every sense in my body was evoked, aroused to the point where I could feel even a single strand of hair grazing my skin.

I slipped his shirt off as he laid me down on the soft rug. He knelt before me, studying me. Examining me.

I shivered..... no, shuddered in anticipation, watching as he pulled off his belt. Running it through his hands while pondering on a thought that he quickly dismissed along with the belt.

He came down to me and ever so gently kissed every part of my body while I fought to keep my hands off him. He placed his hand on my back, and undid my bra. His long warm fingers grazed my cold sensitive skin giving me goosebumps.

I hated it. I hated how much he teased me, while my body ached. Craved for him.

"Christoph...." I murmured softly as he pulled away. A devilish smirk plastered on his countenance as he pulled me up from the rag. Then carried my cold exposed body in his arms to his room.... where I gave myself to him and he gave himself to me. We laid in a tangle of limbs, souls. Continusoisly filling each other up. Eliminating the voids of pain and loneliness and quenching our thirsts for one another.

We laid in silence, me on top of Christoph caressing his tattoos with my fingers while his hand gently caressed my back. His other hand kept coming back to the mark on my arm but he said nothing about it. I was scared.

"You didn't tell me you were still a-"
"It didn't matter-" I cut him off.
"It did. If I knew I would have taken more care and been more cautious with how I handled you."
"It's okay. I knew what I was going into when I gave myself to you." I knew but I forgot. I forgot about the mark I was hiding and to be honest neither it nor my virginity came to mind at that moment.

I had to let Christoph know everything about me. I needed to tell him the truth.

"Christoph?"
"Hmm?" I paused. His quietness was concerning or maybe this was normal?

He'd seen it but hadn't said a thing....
This worried me.

"I want to tell you something.... but not today. Tomorrow. There are some things you need to know." I looked at him cautiously. While he gazed at me like he always did. With no love and affection and that was like a dagger waged into the heart.

"Go to sleep, domingliona." He smirked caressing my hair. As he turned to he side laying me onto the bed. He kissed my forehead as I slowly drifted to sleep.

Everything was blurred but one thing I could vividly notice was the coldness I felt after his hands left me.
Christoph left

•A/N•

Hiiii.
So I was really excited to Post this although I didn't take some time to do it.
I've never written anything like this before, and I think I did pretty good.
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.....

Vote and comment and get ready for the next <3