01 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 1, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.work out
by j. cole

Ay, we've got a good thing,
Don't know if I'mma see you again.
But is that a good thing?
'Cause girl, I can't be your man, no ma'am.
I know what's on your brain,
You probably hope it never would end.
Like, "is it the real thing
Or is it just a one night stand?"
Well then.﹕𓌺

MONDAY
9 am !

"Y/N." kash shook your shoulder, attempting to wake you up after sleeping through your whole first period. your head shot up from the desk, causing you to hit the back of your head on someone's stomach. "ouch.." you groan, rubbing the back of your head and looking behind you.

tobio grinned down at you, "good mornin' sleepy head." he snickered. you gave him a stank face and head butted his stomach. kash just sighed as he watched you and tobio bicker as he clenched his stomach.

"y/n get up and let's go, class ended 2 minutes ago we barely have 3 minutes to get to next period." kash informed you. you quickly got our your chair and grabbed your bag, fixing your skirt. "sorry kashy washy, i won't sleep tomorrow!" you try to reassure him, earning a eye roll from the blonde male.

you, tobio, and kash walked through the hallways together, as always. you could feel the stares but it was normal occurrence since you just got your hair done. a good chunk of people had asked you about your braids, especially since there were beads at the end. that was the only reason your social battery ran out before you could even get to lunch.

"they're staring at me because i'm hot and sexy." you said making a kissy face. tobio side eyed you before commenting, "they're staring at you because your built like a brick, flatty." you sucked your teeth and gripped the back of his neck, squeezing it.

"i'm literally gonna kill you in your sleep one day, because we all know i'm shaped like a coke bottle and my ass is fat as fuck." you told him, letting go when you three reached the classroom.