04 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 4, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Mmm Hmm
by Lancey Foux, Sexyy Red
Lancey, Lancey, I'm ghetto and I'm fancy (Mmm-hmm)
My hair and my nails match my panties (Mmm-hmm)
I'm sexy, look like a piece of candy (Yeah, mmm-hmm)
You want a bad bitch, diamonds dancing (Bling)
St. Louis shit, bouncing ass, cross the pond (Yeah)
My UK nigga wanna eat me 'cause I'm fine
(Duh, mmm-hmm)﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
3:22 pm !

"LANCEY LANCEY, IM GHETTO AND IM FANCY!~" you sang along with the music playing from the tv, using your phone like a little microphone as you pointed all in keis face.

kei rolled his eyes playfully, watching you dance as if you werent just whining and bothering him about your legs hurting earlier. he continued watching as you set your phone up on the table which held the tv and recorded yourself acting up with him just watching you in the back.

"y/n, sit down somewhere." he sucked his teeth side eyeing as you just continued doing random dances. "listen, dont hate the player hate the game." you told kei, giggling as you bent over, twerking a little. to your surprise, he hyped you up deciding to be a supportive man and slapping your butt a little before grabbing your arm and pulling you into a hug.

"you better crop this shit out too." kei mumbled, pressing multiple kisses all over your face. "ian cropping out nothinn." you laughed watching as he just gave you blank stare.

"girl yes you are." kei let go of you, side eyeing you as you picked up phone and watched over the video, favoriting it. you turned your head as you heard a knock on the door, following kei as he slowly walked over. he looked through the peep hole before groaning and opening the door.

there stood akiteru, looking the same as when you first met him in highschool but with a small girl in his hands. he had a baby bag slung around his shoulder and was putting a pink binky into the blonde toddlers mouth.

"i told you i needed you to watch her and you decided to not pick her up— oh, y/n! its nice to see you again, you still put up with this idiot?" akiteru smiled at you, handing the toddler to kei along with her bag. "im sorry but im in a rush, so ill see you guys later." he waved at you, then side eyed kei, looking him up and down as he closed the door in front of him and left.

"cant believe akira got so big." you tickled the young girls stomach, making her giggle while kei maintained an annoyed look on his face. "shes so bad." kei groaned as you took akira out his arms.

akira looked just like akiteru and kei. she had blonde hair which sat in pigtails and light brown eyes. she seemed a bit on the taller side for being only around two years old the last time you checked. but she totally had her fathers personality, being a overall very happy person unlike her grumpy uncle.

"i know, we used to babysit her together when she was a actual baby, idiot." you bounced her, remembering when alisa left you guys with the baby so she could pick something up from a friend, and as soon as she left akira literally let out the biggest shit you've ever seen come out of a newborn.

you almost cried changing her diaper that day while kei laughed at you, but was disgusted when you made him go put it in the trash. sometimes you wonder if she shitted something important out on accident that day.

"i missed you akira you got so biggg!" you cooed to her, hugging her as she just laughed, laying her head on your shoulder.  "she is nott bad, look at her shes so sweet." you nudged kei, watching him roll his eyes.

you sighed, "shoulda freaked him when i had the chance." you joked, watching kei cover his mouth like he was shocked. "oh my gosh y/n, how could you say that about her father?" kei asked dramatically, making you roll your eyes.

"akira tell your uncle we want ice cream." you pulled her binky out her mouth, watching her point to kei, "ice ceam." akira demanded, completely forgetting the r, making you and kei laugh.

"i guess ill get my babies some ice cream." he sighed, grabbing his car keys and slipping on his yeezy slides. both of you obviously not caring that you only had on pajama pants and white t-shirts as you guys left the apartment.

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

3:45 pm !

you entertained akira while kei stood in the ice cream parlors line, waiting behind maybe 3 people with their batch of kids whining that they wanted their ice cream now.

akira was just in a fit of giggles, playing with you and pointing at random things around you both. "you so pretty kira babyyy." you cooed to her, letting her cup your cheeks while she just giggled. 

you glanced up, looking at kei to see a black haired female trying to spark a conversation with him. you pursed your lips, watching the girl smile at kei who maintained a bored expression. he wasnt even looking at her, he just stared ahead so what could she possibly be all happy about?

akira seemed to notice that you were distracted, turning her head to also look at kei. she wrapped her arms around your neck as you got up, holding her on your hip as you walked over to kei, tugging on his shirt.

he turned his attention to you, watching as you hugged his waist tightly, akira following your lead and gripping onto him too. the black haired girl seemed to take a hint, bowing as she apologized to you and kei before jogging off to her friend.

"you know my ignoring game is on top, you didnt even need to help." kei joked, stroking both of your heads as you rolled your eyes. "do that shit again, ill make teru piss in your food." you threatened him, watching him scoff as he took akira out your arms.

"kira tell aunty dont curse." kei instructed his niece, watching as she just giggled in response. "bad uncle." she told him, whacking him right in the nose, making you laugh. "top 10 anime betrayals." you joked, watching kei suck his teeth as he pretended to cry.

akira quickly hugged him, starting to cry herself since she saw kei pretending to cry. "i was playing- im not crying, akira come on-" he tried to shush her, watching you fold your arms and shake your head.

"such a bad uncle."

"quiet."

TRUST.