05 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 5, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.See You Again
by Tyler, The Creator, Kali Uchis
Can I get a kiss? (Can I get a kiss?)
And can you make it last forever? (Oh, forever)
I said I'm 'bout to go to war (go to war)
I don't know if I'ma see you again (see you again)   ﹕𓌺

TUESDAY
4 pm !

"WANNA HEAD TO THE PARK?" kei asked you as you stood up, fixing your skirt and putting your binder and notebooks on his desk. you two usually took a break around this time, but you mostly just talked. you never really went anywhere with him before.

"yeah, where is it?" you ask, turning to look at him. "..up the street." he replied quietly, his cheeks heating up at the excited look on your face. he blinked and got up, turning away from you and opening the door. "come on shorty."

"im not short, you're just tall. lets get it right tsuki-pooh."

"stop calling me that."

"no."

he rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs, going towards the door and opening it before yelling to his brother you two were going out for a bit. you made your way out the door and skipped down the street in front of kei.

"why are you so hyper?"

"because im not a little salty bitch. you should try it sometime."

kei just blinked as he watched the smug look on your face before speed walking up to you and pinching your cheek. "ow ow ow let go!" you say, smacking his arm as he towered over you with a smirk. "say sorry." kei threatened as he put his other hand up, making a pinching motion as it slowly got closer to your other cheek.

"alright, sorry! fucking beanpole ass nigga—" you suck your teeth as kei let go and dug his hands into his pockets, making his way down the sidewalk like nothing happened.

"slut.." you muttered, rubbing your cheeks. kei's eyebrow raised as he turned his head a bit to bring your face into view. "what was that?" he asked, earning a quick fake smile from you.

"nothing!" you replied speedily, raising his suspicion. but he just ignored it and continued to walk as the park came into view. kei sat on one of the swings and looked up at you, "you look tall from here." your eyebrows furrowed as you flicked his forehead, "you think you're so fucking funny?" you asked the blonde in front of you, who just shrugged with that same stupid grin that was always plastered across his face.

even though he was on the swing, he didnt sit as if he wanted to get pushed. he was manspreading and leaning forward while his left hand propping up his head. from the angle you were at, him looking up at you made something inside tingle.

does it run in his family to be this fine? at this point you wanna see his dad.

"somas interested in you, too bad for him though." kei suddenly said, staring up at you. pausing for a minute to process what he said, you brought your hand up to your neck and rubbed the back of it lightly. "hows that too bad for him?" you ask curiously, to which you only earned a smile as a response.

"you'll find out. anyways, you coming to the practice game?" he changed the subject, averting his gaze down to his phone.  you rolled your eyes and nodded, your beads clacking a bit at the small movement.

"aren't you too old to be wearing beads?"

"aren't you too pale to be in a black womans business?"

he laughed and put his hands up in defense, "it was a genuine question, dont get so aggressive shorty." you leaned in his face and flicked his forehead again. "yo ass better be packing to be so cocky little boy." you joke as you crossed your arms.

"what? you wanna check?" kei's eyebrow raised as he flicked your cheek. you sucked your teeth in response, rubbing the spot he flicked. "these jokes gettin outta hand." you say, trying not to smile.

"im not joking." he rolled his eyes, standing up. "whatever tsukki." you respond, poking his stomach. the blonde boy slapped your hand away and started making his way to the sidewalk. "come on lets go back."

"coming!"

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

5:45 pm !

kei watched the tears in your eyes from the movie he put on 30 minutes ago, he didnt know why you were crying since he wasn't paying attention, but it had to be dumb.

"why are you crying?" he asked, giving you a small nudge while you wiped your tears carefully, trying not to mess up your lashes. "my favorite person died." you sniffled as kei tried to restrain his laughter, only to let out a chuckle.

"its not fucking funny." you punch his arm, earning a small shriek from the blonde. "chill out— and she was delusional anyway." kei reasoned as you glared at him. "so? im delusional too." you sucked your teeth, covering yourself with the blanket that covered you both.

kei sighed and wrapped his arm around you, using his free hand to lean your head onto his shoulder. "yeah whatever, my delusional baby." kei muttered.

you couldn't help but cheese at his comment. "im your what?" you tease, making kei's eyebrows furrow. "shut up and watch the movie, i didn't say anything."

TRUST.