03 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 3, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.warning; smut﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Stargirl Interlide
by The Weeknd, Lana Del Ray
I had a vision
A vision of my nails in the kitchen
Scratchin' counter tops, I was screamin'
My back arched like a cat
My position couldn't stop, you were hittin'
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, starboy
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it (I love it), starboy﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
8:35 am !

"ARE YOU UP?" you looked up at kei, stroking his cheek as his eyes fluttered open. he only hummed in response, obviously being half awake as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "sort of." he mumbled, his voice low and croaky.

you smiled a bit as you sat up, straddling him and placing gentle kisses along his jaw. "we should cook together kei." you tell him as his hands traveled up to your waist, caressing it softly. "cook what?" he asked as you put your finger to your mouth, doing a thinking face.

"like.. pancakes and eggs. something simple." you suggest as the blonde sat up, taking your legs and wrapping them around his waist. "..i guess." kei agreed as he slid off the bed, holding you up as he walked to the bathroom.

"do you have to carry me everywhere with you?"

"yes."

"hey kei. kei. kei. kei."

"..what?"

"when you pee do you wipe or do you just shake off the left over piss?"

"..."

"soo..?"

"im not answering that y/n." kei grumbled as he ran his toothbrush under the water before putting it in his mouth, brushing his teeth. "so your dirty ass doesnt wipe the tip." you scrunched up your nose. "if kai didnt wipe his tip i'd tell his girlfriend to leave him."