03 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 3, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Best Part
by Daniel Caesar, H.E.R
You're the coffee that i need in the morning,
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring.
Wont you give yourself to me?
Give it all, oh. ﹕𓌺

MONDAY
3 pm !

"YOU CLAIM YOU DONT NEED A TUTOR, but here i am." kei said as he put his headphones on his head, playing a song. "that's all you say whenever i see you, shut up." you tell him but he just smirked and looked down at you.

"huh? what'd you say? you're so tiny and my music is pretty loud, can't hear you." he said with a grin. yamaguchi sighed, "sorry y/n he's kind of a dick."

"no im not."

"i thought you couldn't hear, your music is so loud right?"

"yamaguchi is taller than you, of course i can hear him."

"you just heard me right now!"

"huh? can't hear you."

"be fucking for real tsukishima." you suck your teeth, looking away from the tall big headed blonde donkey walking next to you. yamaguchi laughed at your interaction with him, you reminded him of tobio and shoyo, 100% because you spend most of your time with them.

"don't kill each other, bye you two." yamaguchi waved as he walked to his door, grabbing his keys from his bag. you waved bye to him and kept walking with kei down the road.

"what ya listening to?" you ask him, poking his side so he'd notice you're talking to him. "best part." he said, adjusting his headphones. "woahhh, didn't know you had taste!" you fake gasp as he side eyed you.

"didn't know you were so annoying."

"i hate you."

"the feelings mutual."

"the fuck does that mean..?"

"...but you don't need a tutor huh?"

he stopped at a white house, taking his keys out his bag and opening the door. he stepped in and took off his shoes, you of course did the same. as it was a rule at your house too, your mom would go feral if you walked around the house with dirty shoes on unless you were getting ready to go somewhere.

"kei, you're home!" a blonde haired male said, popping out from around the corner. his eyes shifted to you, then back to kei. "is this your girlfriend?"

kei glared at him, "no, i'm just tutoring her. don't be weird." he said as he walked upstairs, "come on shorty." you rolled your eyes as and turned to the man. "good afternoon, i'm allure y/n. i hope i'm not intruding." you bow, trying to be respectful.

"every time i have to say this i wanna die."

he waved his hands frantically, "no no, don't worry, me and kei just don't have the best relationship, y'know? you can just call me akiteru, i'll be seeing you more often now i guess." he said, turning around to see kei glaring at him from the stairs. "..yeah you can just call me y/n, see you akiteru." you smile as you go up the stairs, your beads clacking as you hopped up each step.

"you're like a 5 year old."

"you're like a 75 year old man who hates everyone."

kei got quiet and just followed you up the stairs, then opened the door to his room. "yeah real quiet now, huh?" you grin as you walked into his room.

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

3:25 pm !

"y/n, oh my gosh." kei sighed as he looked over your work. "are you doing this on purpose or are you dumb?" he asked as he gave you back your paper. "..im dumb." you shrugged as he sucked his teeth at your response.

"well i can obviously tell." kei said, resting his head on his palm. "kash usually helps me, but i'm not that dumb. just a little slow." you tell him as he nods in agreement for once.

"alright look here," he said and began to go on about what you should've wrote, some different words to make the writing look fuller, different phrases you could've used.

he wasn't as bad as you thought, he's actually pretty smart. if you were being honest, even though you still kinda hate him and don't wanna flatter him too much.. kei was really handsome. his brother was too, guess it runs in the family.

"you should give me your brothers number." you told kei, grinning. he froze and slowly looked up from the paper, his eyes landing on you. "never that."

"but hes cute.."

"he looks like a banana."

"you're just mad i'm not asking for your number." you cross your arms, smirking. "so what if i am?" he raised his eyebrow, grinning at you. "what would you do then?"

"what?"

"nothing."

"tsuki oh my gosh, you just flirted with me--"

"i wasn't trying to, and don't call me that, it's ugly.

"you weren't trying to but you still did, and tsuki tsuki tsuki tsuki, what you gonna do now?"

his eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed the nearest pillow,  throwing it at you. it hit you right in the face, so you grabbed it and repeatedly whacked him in the head with it.

"i hope you lose your practice match tomorrow!" you tell him after you hit him one more time. he laughed as you sat back down, breathing heavily. asthma was kicking your ass right now, and the nigga was just laughing.

"not gonna happen. and how do you run track if your ass is this out of breath after doing so little?" he asked with a grin as he pulled on his shirt. "shit it's hot."

"not as hot as you gon be in hell."

"..fuck you."

TRUST.