08 ✓

iyana ! / author note !hi guyss hru 🤭

hi guyss hru 🤭

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 8, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Just For Me
by PinkPantheress
I'm obsessed with you in a way I can't believe
When you wipe your tears, do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me)
Do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me)
I'm pleading on my knees (Knees, knees, knees, knees)
It's your touch that I need (Need, need, need, need)﹕𓌺

MONDAY
9 am !

"ARE YOU STILL UPSET?" tobio asked you, scanning the hallways for a certain tall blonde four-eyed male. "about what?" you asked the boy next to you.

"tsuki—" tobio started before kash slapped his mouth. "dont even say his name." he shook his head in disapproval. tobio just sighed, side eyeing kash as the dreadhead glared down at him.

"i get it, i get it." he admitted defeat, walking into his classroom. you waved bye to the two boys and continued to your own class, as shoyo wasnt here today.

meaning you'd be sitting next to kei all quiet and shit since you dont have anyone else to talk to.

you took a deep breath in and out before entering the classroom and sitting in your seat. you huffed as you twirled your braid around your finger, staring in front of you.

you watched as kei walked into the classroom with yamaguchi, then sitting in their normal seats next to you. he looked confused when you didnt greet him with a smile, but just ignored it since he thought you just werent in the mood.

you actually did your work, occasionally checking your phone here and there for any messages in your groupchat. specifically from shoyo since he didnt come to school.

"y/n, are you coming to practice?" kei asked you poking your shoulder. your eyebrows furrowed as you swatted his finger. "go away." was all that escaped your lips before you swiftly turned to look at him.