04 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 4, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Sex With Me
by Rihanna
Sex with me, so amazing.
All this all work, no vacation
Stay up off my Instagram with your temptation
Hit a switch on a fake nigga like a station
Sex with me, so amazing
Vodka and water, and a lemon,
And a few other things I cannot mention..   ﹕𓌺

TUESDAY
8:36 am !

"DID YOU STAY UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN??" tobio asked as he nudged you. kash watched shoyo and tobio poke at you while you dug your head into your hands. "...kash, am i dumb?" you ask the blonde who just stared at you blankly. "y/n, are you seriously just now realizing that you're a idiot?" kash asked, mean mugging you.

"yes! yes i am!" you scowled, looking at tobio next to you, "this is all your fault. i started hanging out with you now im fucking dumb!" you said, hitting the boy with your paper. shoyo quickly stopped you before the teacher could notice. "..so what made you realize your a moron?" tobio said with a smirk.

you mean mugged him, hitting him one last time before turning away from him. "tsuki." you mumbled, the black haired boy raising his eyebrow, "who? hm? cant hear you y/n?"

"tsuki!" you said, smacking him again, earning a groan from the black haired boy who was obviously fed up with his excessive beatings today. "was he harsh about it? you're hitting tobio more than normal." shoyo asked, patting your head.

"no, its just the fact hes the one that made me realize, if it was kash it would've been better. tsukishima is such a bitch." you rambled as shoyo held you near his chest, his arms wrapped around your head as he consoled you. "yes n/n, tsukishima is a bitch." he agreed with you as you sniffed.

"you guys are so dramatic, y/ns dumb so what?" tobio said, earning a glare from shoyo. "you arent making her any better!" shoyo whisper shouted to him. "y/ns dumb and her parents are scary, shes screwed." he said, patting your back.

"shes not that dumb, shes just been slacking off and now she cant remember some shit.. she'll be fine, she jus need to review some notes or sum." kash said, watching the pout you had on your face while you thought about that life changing whooping you were gonna get if you didnt get all that work in and start doing your work on time.

"y/n come here and stop making that face." kash sighed as you removed yourself from shoyos grasp and sluggishly walked over to him. he hugged you, swinging you side to side. "you'll be okayy, just review the notes from the semester with tsukishima your next session and you wont be dumb." he reassured you, earning a nod in response from him as tobio and shoyo watched how quick you shut up whenever kash gave you attention.

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

3:10 pm !

"hi akiteru!" you say to the male as you walk past him with kei. "hey y/n." he smiles, making you grin as you looked over to kei who just side eyed you.

"he so fine."

"disgusting."

you laughed at kei as he opened his room door for you, closing it behind you both as he put his bag down. "alright, let me see what you have today." he said as you pulled out some papers and a notebook. "on top of my workkkk could you maybe--" you started before he cut you off, "no."

"you didnt let me finish."

"its gonna be a no."

"its just reading notes."

"then fine."

you rolled your eyes at his new decision, pulling out a pencil and starting your work. kei watched you, a small smile appearing on his face as you read the questions to yourself quietly before writing your answer.

"what song you gonna listen to now?" you ask kei, seeing him put on his headphones. "sex with me, rihanna." he responded. you hummed in response, nodding as you answered a few questions. "i know you cant relate." you snickered. kei just smirked, looking at you. "what, you wanna find out?"

you stopped writing and looked at him, a smile evident on your face, "yeah." you say before looking back at your work. kei just chuckled, "nah, you cant handle it." you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him, "says who?"

"says me." he said smugly. you rolled your eyes playfully, earning a little smile from the boy. "okay stop playing n give me your work." he said as he took the paper you finished, going over it. "its better." he nodded.

"its 'cause of them notes." you sigh, relieved you arent as dumb as you thought. "tsuki, ill just go over the notes with kash and send you a picture of this page when i finish." you tell him as you got up, stretching.

"you can stay a bit."

"what, you enjoy my company?"

"you're pushing it, get out."

"im joking tsuki-pooh."

a/n: its 11 pm if theres mistakes, oopsies!!!!

TRUST