02 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 2, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.oui
by jeremih
I think about all the time,
Think you may need (what?) all of mine.
Hate to say you know that love is blind,
I'm 'bout to see, I'll close my eyes.
(Truth is) they can't see you in here though.
Most of them need dollar signs to make
Every day your birthday,
And every night your valentine.﹕𓌺

MONDAY
2:30 pm !

"DONT EVEN NEED A DAMN TUTOR." you huffed as you walked into the gym with kai. "obviously you do if the principal gave you one." your younger brother shrugs, "but that's just what i think." you suck your teeth and hit the back of his head, making him stumble.

"hey y/n, hey kai." ukai greets you two, kai nodding in response and going to the locker room to change. you sat next to ukai and held your hand out to him. "dad, popsicle." you state as he just side eyed you. "no hi? no how are you?" he asks as he handed you the popsicle next to him.

"no." you reply, smiling, but earned a slap on the shoulder for being disrespectful. kai, kash and some brownskinned guy walked out the locker room, but then you noticed another blonde behind them. a blonde as tall as kash, and that's surprising if they aren't a foreigner.

it was tsukishima, you sighed dramatically. your tutor that like making slick comments like you won't kick him in the balls. "is that coaches daughter? she's fine--" the brownskin male asked kai who almost choked on his water.

"nigga that's my sister."

"damn, what happened to you? ugly ass nigga."

"kai and soma please shut up." ukai groaned, watching the boys fuss. "who's that?" you nudge your dad as he just munched on chips, waiting for all the guys to leave the locker room.

"miura soma." he replied as he watched the boy tease kai.  "he's a third year too, just moved here last week." you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him more closely.

"i've never seen him around though." you rub the back of your neck. ukai side eyed you and lightly hit the back of your head. you let out a squeal and glared up at him. "maybe you've never seen him since you didn't come to school last week." he scoffed.

you mocked in him in your head, rolling your eyes. "if coach ukai is your dad, how come your last name is allure?" soma asked kai who just side eyed him as he picked up a volleyball. "ukai kai doesn't sound so nice does it?" kai rolled his eyes, throwing the ball up in the air and bumping it to shoyo.

"...it sounds cool." soma replies, rubbing the back of his neck, "you should give me your sisters numbe--" kash smacked the back of his head before he could finish. "hurry up and bump the ball to yamaguchi." soma squealed, quickly picking up a ball and throwing it in the air, bumping it to the green haired male a few feet away from him.

"go help tsukishima with his blocks." ukai nudged you. you groaned and got up, dragging your feet across the floor. you motioned for kash to come over, so he picked up a ball and made his way to you.

"didn't know so many short people played volleyball these days." kei smirked, adjusting his glasses. "suck myclit you street light bit--" you started before kash covered your mouth. "it's not even worth it, just spike." he said, moving into his position.

you backed away from the net and ran forward when seeing lash toss the ball, you jump up and smack it diagonally. kei watched the ball before jumping up, his pinky hitting the ball before it fell near the left side of the court.

"nice." kai complimented, tossing a volleyball around around before tobio scolded him to pay attention to what he was doing. kei watched kash smile at you and give you a high five, praising you as you got excited over one spike. "no wonder her and hinata are friends." kei thought to himself, grabbing the ball and rolling it under the net.

"your sister jumps high and is fast, just like you. so why doesn't she play volleyball?" soma questioned kai. "stop asking me so much about y/n!" he groaned, gripping his hair in frustration. "because she runs track, damn."

for the next hour of practice you helped kei with blocking, and kash told him a few things that helped him with blocking. practice ended so you helped the boys clean up the gym.

"oh yeah, dad so uhm.. i kinda have like.. y'know a tutor for language arts.." you tell ukai, swaying around as he raised his eyebrow and looked at you. "so..?" he asked, waiting for the rest of your answer.

"i have to go to their house for the session, so i won't be homeee, so can you tell mommy for me?" you bat your eyelashes as he just stared at you. "no."

"why?!"

"tell her yourself."

"please??"

"no!"

"damnit!"

"watch your mouth."

you groaned and walked away from him, pulling out your phone to call your mom. she answered after a few rings, "yes y/n?" you cleared your throat before quickly saying, "hii mommy, i have a tutor to help me get my work in for the semester and i have to go to their house right now since practice is done so i won't be home.."

"y/n m/n allure."

"yes mommy?"

"why do you have a fucking tutor?"

"i don't know! i always get my work in but my principal wanted me to have one so.." you reasoned, hearing a dramatic sigh through the phone. "be home before 11." she responds as you smile at the victory.

"kay, thanks mommy bye."

"i hope she whoops you when you get home." your brother snickers, earning a punch in the back from you. "shut up before i tell her about you getting that girl pregnant, lucky i have a car and could get y'all some plan b." you shot back.

his eyes widened as he shushed you, "i thought we'd let that go!" you roll your eyes and pat his shoulder, "i was gonna let it go, until you said that. so now remember that before you speak on me."

TRUST.