01 ✓

iyana ! / author note !ily

ily

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 1, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Im Still In Love With You
by Sean Paul & Sasha
I'm still in love with you, boy
Well, I'm a hustler and a player
And you know I'm not a stayer
That's the dutty, dutty love
I'm still in love with you, boy﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
10 pm !

"Y/N? I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG." kuroo said as he dapped you up, his eyes low and red as he smiled down at you. you rolled your eyes at your friend wrapping your arms around his neck as he lifted you into a hug.

"getting high while being an athlete doesnt seem smart." you remind him, causing him to let out his disgusting laugh. you smiled, the laugh being nostalgic to you and your highschool days.

"it'll be aight. we have our ways before the drug test, and we're celebrating the season ending, lighten up." he shrugged, taking a seat. you took a sip of your drink. "you still hang with kash, kageyama, and hinata right?"

"you know me and gangy will always still talk." you sucked your teeth, sitting next to him. music blasted around the mansion that belonged to the one and only bokuto.

"what about kei?"

"on and off."

kuroo hummed in response, pulling a blunt from his pocket and lighting it. "so you're off right now?" he asked as he put it to his lips. you shrugged, watching him blow the smoke out his mouth.  "for like almost a year now i've had no idea what hes been doing. he checks up on me weekly, not in person though." you confessed to your friend who just laughed to the point where he snorted.

"soo, what would you do if you saw him today?" kuroo asked his final question, making you raise your eyebrows. you thought about it for a bit before smiling. "cant even lie to you, i'd honestly end up fucking him. sexual tension finna go crazy."