05 ✓

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 5, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Reflections
by Scammacist
We were too close to the stars
I never knew somebody like you, somebody
Falling just as hard
You want a bad bitch, diamonds dancing (Bling)
I'd rather lose somebody than use somebody
Maybe its a blessing in disguise.﹕𓌺

MONDAY
9:43 am !

"..YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO?" y/n asked kei as he washed the dishes, a small grin on his face as he listened to her complaining. "yes y/n, i really have to go to practice." kei told her, his voice soft as he looked down at her.

her lash extensions fluttered each time she blinked, just staring up at him with her eyebrows furrowed. y/n only spent one full day with kei, so of course now she was sad he had to go back to work. yeah she had to go back to work eventually too.. but she was basically off today and had nothing to do.

"don't you got some files to be uploading?" kei asked, his eyebrow raised as he dried off his hands with a paper towel. "no, my manager actually hasn't been assigning me work lately so i actually have nothing to do." y/n sighed, looking up at him.

"...do you wanna come to practice with me? kuroo and bokuto will be there. ah, soma too. have you spoke to him since graduation?" kei tilted his head, watching a smile appear on her face. "nopee, but you should've asked me to come with you earlierrr, what am i gonna wear?!" y/n whacked his arm as she walked to his room. the small black kitten seemed to follow you, jumping around as you dug through your spend-the-night-bag.

kei just smiled, following her to his room. he helped you pick out a cute little chill outfit which was just leggings and a hoodie, along with a pair of jordans. "why you want me to wear gray leggings so bad.." y/n side eyed kei, just receiving a smirk. he basically answered her question when he delivered a hard slap to her ass before picking up teru, "get dressed you only got like 5 minutes." he told her as he walked out the room.

y/n scowled, rubbing her ass before she started to get dressed. she styled her braids into a bun, leaving two pieces in the front out. She only had time to put on her lip combo, but it was all good since her lash extensions just made her look good as shit.