08 ✓

◟🎱.third person pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 8, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.James Joint
by Rihanna
I'd rather be breaking things, cause we can't see
We're too busy kissing
Just making scenes, here come the police
They know about your history
How you live and love like "fuck rules"?
Don't care why, just know I love you
﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
7:56 pm !

"YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD."
kei complimented his girlfriend, his hands grazing over figure. he watched her fluff up her hair in the full body mirror in front of them, her eyes scanning over her light blue dress.

"thank you but i dunno, i'm starting to second guess." y/n said said while turning to the side. she pursed her lips, staring a bit longer before just shrugging. "my butt looks fat so it don't matter." she came to conclusion.

"...okay." he gave her a thumbs up before grabbing her sandals. he helped her slip them on, which was normal as he always helped her when she got ready. she couldn't help but feel like he was off today though.

kei was being oddly nice, not only to her but to their friends too. he wasn't saying any slick ass comment or trying to provoke anyone... just so very oddly nice.

"are you okay?"

"why would i not be?"

y/n just shrugged, watching as he stood up straight after putting on her other shoe. "you're just being really nice and it's weird." she admitted.

"i can't be nice to my girlfriend?"

"you can. but you're being nice to everyone, and you're not nice."

kei just smiled, putting his hands up like he was caught. "i'm just happy." he brushed it off. he then placed a kiss onto her forehead before exiting the room, grabbing his car keys.

y/n followed him, stuffing a lipgloss into her purse. "such a little weirdo." she frowned. the two exited the apartment after double checking if they had what they needed.