07 ✓

◟🎱.third person pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 7, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Never Lose Me
by Flo Milli
Never had a bitch like me in your life
You ain't never had a bitch like me in your life, uh
Never had a bitch like me in your life
You ain't never had a bitch like me in your life (Yeah)
﹕𓌺

FRIDAY
11:56 am !

"YEAH HE JUST GAVE ME MONEY AND TOLD ME GET MY NAILS DONE..."
y/n explained to her friend, skye, with a cheesy smile while she was getting the finishing touches on her nails. "and he told me dress up real pretty for tomorrow and all that, like okayyy."

"thats a good man n/n, and you should stick beside him." skye nodded as she applied cuticle oil. "what you think he planning?"

"don't know. i'm happy we going out though, boutta get my hair done after this too." y/n said as she pulled out her wallet, placing the money kei gave her onto the table. "anyways thanks ky baby, text me when you lock up the shop." she said as she got up, giving the girl a hug before leaving the shop.

while y/n was getting her maintenance, kei was going from jewelry store to jewelry store, looking for the perfect ring. honestly he didnt think it'd be this hard, but he was just looking for something that screamed y/n.

mostly because he hoped she would never take it off, so he had to make sure it was up to her standards completely.

the blonde male pushed his mask up a little more, his hood covering his head as he skimmed through the rings sitting behind the glass in different sections of the store. his eyes on a simple diamond ring, his head tilting as he examined it.

he thought it was cute, something y/n could wear with quite literally anything too. he could always just upgrade her ring for the wedding too if she ended up not liking it...

"excuse me ma'am, i'd like to buy this."

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

3:34 pm !

kei entered his apartment, kicking off his shoes and letting teru out the huge playpen y/n had bought him. he never understood why he never just jumped out, but maybe it was out of loyalty.

the kitten followed him to his room as he hid the box containing the ring in a drawer, a smile starting to appear on his face which he quickly covered.

"damn... what if she says no." kei asked teru who just stared up at him. the small kitten just meowed, jumping around his feet and smacking him. "alright man." he rolled his eyes as he picked him up quicker than he could comprehend, making him shut up and stare.

while teru accepted defeat, kei pulled out his phone, deciding to call y/n.

he couldn't help but smile when her eyes popped into the frame, just staring at him before she set it up on her laptop. "hey silly." she said, trying to stifle her laughter from the sims 4 opening song starting to blast through her laptops speaker.

"you and that fuck ass game."

"you still bought me all the packs though..."

kei just ignored that whole statement as he sprawled out across his bed. "nails, let me see. and your hair looks cute how long is that?" he said as he examined her through the phone.

"big 32 inchessss." y/n cheesed, doing a little dance before putting her nails in the camera. a cursive "k" sat on her ring fingers nail, making kei smile a bit.

"they're cute."

"i know."

"...okay girl." he mean mugged her. he sat up his camera, holding up teru for y/n to see. the kittens head tilted as it stared at the camera, meowing and trying to claw at the phone. "i miss my baby, look at himmmmm." y/n cooed.

"you miss your baby, but does your baby miss you?"

"...choke."

iyana ! / author note !
2 more chapters........... (one will HOPEFULLY if i dont get lazy, be smut)

TRUST.