Taste of heaven

Nicks POV: (detailed kiss scene below. Please skip to end if uncomfortable)

I sit down next to Charlie and wrap my arms around him. "I read the letter" he mumbles laying his head on my shoulder. "Oh baby, I'm sorry" I run my hands through his hair trying to comfort him. I hate seeing him this way especially over Ben. "Wanna cuddle?" I give him a soft smile. He nods his head and lays down on the pillow. I lay down behind him wrapping my arm around his waist pulling him close to me. I place a kiss on his neck and snuggle in close. He lets out a small giggle. "That tickles" "what does" I ask placing another kiss on his neck. "Nickkkk stoppp it tickles so much" he giggles the whole time. I continue to place kisses on his neck earning a giggle each time. "Baby please" he cries out. "Never" I smirk. I place a kiss on the base of his Neck and another right above it. I continue placing soft kisses until I reach his jaw. He stopped giggling a few kisses ago and has replaced them with soft Moans. When I reach his jaw I place a firm kiss against it while running my other hand down his arm softly. He shivers at my touch, a small gasp leaving his lips. He rolls over locking eyes with me. "Why aren't you mad at me?" The sadness has returned in his eyes. "Char, breakups are hard and I get it. He was your first love and your still struggling to deal with it. But it's been almost a month and I see you getting better everyday. Besides..." I trail off not knowing how to phrase it. "You left him for me baby. You need time to process that." I place a kiss on his nose, rubbing my hand up and down his back. "Thank you." He breaths out. "Your so far away" I whine at the lack of his warmth. "You such a baby" he rolls his eyes as he inches closer to me. Growing impatient I grip his waist pulling him close enough against me to touch noses. "Better?" He chuckles rolling his eyes. "Not quite" I press my lips on his waiting for him to respond. He moved his lips on mine and I sigh into the kiss. It may only have been a month since we started dating but his lips feel like heaven. I moan into the kiss pressing harder. Every inch of my body is on fire. I need him. I need Charlie. I run my hand up through his hair griping firmly and tugging the same way he does to me. He gasps pulling back. His cheek are a Rosie flush and his eyes are fluttering. I take the opening to kiss him harder wrapping my tongue around his. I pull sucking at it earning little moans from him. I feel him tugging st the bottom of my shirt. I roll us over so that I'm on top of him. I break the kiss making eye contact. He eyes grow wide at the sudden contact. He looks away shyly still gripping my shirt. "What do you want baby?" I ask placing a kiss on his neck. He giggles and I place another right next to the other one. I know what he wants but God could I tease him forever. He tugs at the shirt lifting it slightly. I place another kiss on his neck and pull the shirt over my head. I run my hand through my hair not knowing what to do. I've never actually went this far with anyone let alone with a boy. I'm not sure how far to push or what to do. My thoughts are interpreted with the feeling of him running his hands up and down my chest. "Char" I moan at the sudden contact. He sits up wrapping his arms around my neck. He presses his lips against mine pulling me down with him. I groan at the sudden contact, happily kissing him back. He runs he hands up and down my back. His kisses are hard and desperate. I can feel his wants and needs in every kiss. I lean up tugging at his shirt now. He sits up and I pull it off. I lean us back down placing soft kisses on his jaw. The giggle that escapes his lips is my favorite sound. I move down his jaw to his neck earning a giggle each time. I place a soft kiss on his chest and look up asking permission. He smiles down at me and I know it's okay to continue. I leave a train of kisses from his chest till just above his pants. He moans the closer I get. He runs his hands through my hair tugging at it. I throw my head back letting out a moan. He pulls me back up giggling and places a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him softly for a few more moments slowly moving back to laying on my side. I pull him into a hug rubbing his back. "My mom is coming to town" his hair muffles my words. "What" he asks looking up at me. His cheeks are still flush and his eyes glazed over. "My mom is coming to visit soon. Would you be okay with meeting her?" I reach up brushing a stay hair from out of his eyes. He lays there just looking at me. "I mean you don't have to, it's just we've been dating for a month and I don't have to have a big coming out or anything but I don't know I'd really like my boyfriend to meet my mom" I ramble on. "Boyfriend?" His eyes grow wide and a small smile appears. "Oh uh I mean we haven't really talked about it.." I stumble on my words. "We're boyfriend's?" He asks sitting up in bed. "I mean I thought that we were dating and I thought that meant.." Charlie interrupts me "I'd love to meant my boyfriend's mom." He beams. Relief washes over me. He pulls me up so that we are both sitting up across from each other. "I like being your boyfriend" he chuckles. "I like being your boyfriend too" I lock eyes with him and he leans in giving me a kiss. He pushes me back down laying on top of me. He kisses me deeper filled with the feeling of want and need. I pull back chucking. "She's coming in two weeks, is that okay?" I ask. "Yeah, that gives us plenty of time" he smirks. "For...?" I ask confused and be burst out giggling "for making out again" he crashes his lips down on mine. I giggle into the kiss. Here we go again I think. Charlie meeting my mom is a huge step. But the way he makes me feel... I'm ready for it.