8 letters, 3 words say it and I'm yours

Nick's Pov:

I move out of the way so he can come in. I smile awkwardly as I move towards my room. "Is Darcy home? He asks nervously. "No she and Tara when out for dinner.." I trail off. I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that he asked about Darcy. We move to sitting on the bed and out of instinct I wrap my fingers in his. He looks up giving me a soft smile. "So.." I hesitate. "You said you made a decision?" He nods his head looking down. "I want to be there for Ben." I drop his hand sighing. "Look I love you but his dad is dying Nick." I look up quickly "you love me?" I blurt. His cheeks turn red and he shys away. "I didn't mean to tell you you like that... I had it all planned out to tell you on our date..." he trails off clearly embarrassed. "I love you too." I lightly cup my hand around his chin and pull him back to look at me. I crash my lips on his not wanting him to say anything to ruin the moment. I pull back breathing hard. "I love you" I say again more firmly. "I don't support what your doing and I want no part in it." My voice come out stern and his face twists in confusion. "What?" He breathes out still trying to catch his breathe after our kiss. "You love me and I'm not going to lose you over Ben." He wraps his arms around me shoving his face in my neck. "Thank you baby" he whimpers. "Just don't actually marry him." He pulls back chucking "I won't, I promise" he holds out his pinky. "And look at everything you sign, I don't trust him or his dad." He nods his head and I wrap my pinky around his. "So..." he trails of still playing with my finger. "Darcy isn't home?" He smirks. My face heats up as I realize what he's insinuating. "We could kiss a little.." he scoots forward. "Don't you ever get tired of just kiss..." I'm cut of by his lips on mine.

(Sexual content ahead, do not read if you are uncomfortable)

He nods his head as if he knew what I was going to say. He kisses me aggressively only pulling back to get air. He runs his hands through my hair tugging hard. "Charlie" I moan "mmmm" he moans into my mouth. He pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me. I run my hand up his cheek and wrap my hand in his hair. Two can play at this game. I tug hard causing him to throw his head back. "I love you" I breathe hard. "I love you too" he tugs at my shirt. I lift up slightly so he can pull it over my head. He throws the shirt across the room leaning back down to kiss me. I pout tugging at his. He chuckles and lifts his shirt over his head, throwing it next to mine. He leans back down sliding his tongue across my jaw. Leaving butter fly kisses down my chest his hand dances at the waist of my jeans. I push his hand down causing him to make contact. "Fuck" I let out a loud moan. This is the first time we've ever went this far and I never want it to stop. He rubs his hand harder against me and I can't take it anymore. I grab his hand and flip him over so that that I'm on top now. I run my hand across him the same way he was doing to me. I don't actually know what I'm doing so I try to mimic his movements. He's groans instantly and I smile at the noise. He reaches up pulling my head down and presses his lips against mine. He softly moves against my hand, moaning into our kiss. I lift my hand up and he whines. I can't help but chuckle to myself as he pouts at the lack of contact. I move my hand up hesitantly playing with his button. He locks eyes with me nodding his head. I relax and unbutton his jeans. I start to pull them down but I'm interrupted. Darcy bursts in the door. "Nick your never gonna guess who we..." her eyes widen at the sight. "Jesus Nick put a sock on the door next time." She closes the door quickly. "I'm sorry Charlie!" She yells out behind the door. I look over at Charlie and collapse into his chest giggling. "We definitely need to spend more time at yours" he nods his head giggling along with me. We lay there for a few minutes bursting into laughter every so often "I love you" he kisses my nose and pulls me into a hug. "I love you too." I nuzzle my head into his neck. We can deal with the Ben situation tomorrow.