Chapter 8:

*Third person p.o.v*

How come Malfoy was so bloody attractive?

He had such lovely, pink, almost red-ish, lips — Seriously, Harry wondered if he wore some sort of lipstick — his sharp jawline, Harry was more round in the face so his masculine jaw was especially easy to admire; Just his face in general was undeniably attractive.

..His hair, especially when it was messy like it was right this moment, and his long fingers.

Oh god, his fingers particularly made Harry almost dizzy.

—And not to mention how deep Malfoy's voice was.

It almost made Harry take everything he said very seriously, and just.. It made him want to obey. Malfoy always sounded so demanding, in all honesty.

But Harry didn't mind that. Not one bit.

"Is there something you need?" Malfoy's voice interrupted his thoughts, making Harry flush slightly.

Harry blinked repeatedly, seeing how Malfoy was eyeing him up and down with furrowed eyebrows.

"I.." Said Harry hesitantly. He pondered whether or not it was Malfoy that had made his own voice seem so distant in his head.

Malfoy just raised an eyebrow, making Harry, if it was even possible, feel even smaller than he already did around Malfoy, and turned around.

The voice in his head was too loud.

Kiss me.

Kiss me.

Kiss me.

The potion was driving him insane.

Harry watched Malfoy orgaize his own papers on the desk, his fingers guiding it across the table.

"Kiss me," Harry accidentally blurted out.

Shit.

Malfoy stopped in his tracks, but didn't face Harry.

A moment of silence.

Harry got up from the chair, and walked over to his own bed at a quick pace, "Never mind," He didn't bother pushing the chair back to it's usual place, he honestly couldn't care about that right now.

Malfoy was still standing by his desk, holding his own homework in his right hand, having turned around and was now gazing at Harry, with an expression on his face Harry couldn't read.

Harry sat down on the egde of his bed, looking up at the ceiling, pretending he didn't notice Malfoy looking at him nor how he'd accidentally just ordered him to kiss him.

Harry was sure he looked most certainly all too red in the face, but this lust potion, or whatever it was called, Harry hadn't really listened in Dumbledore's office, was just wrong for making him embarrass himself like that. Again.

He could hear Malfoy walking towards him.

Malfoy didn't stop coming closer until his legs were grazing Harry's, and Harry looked up at him, hoping Malfoy couldn't tell just how embarrassed he was feeling.

Malfoy's hand came up to run through Harry's hair, stroking it almost soothingly, and Harry found himself relaxing at the touch. It took every single muscle in his body not to reach out and force Malfoy closer to him.

Harry sighed contently, "What are you doing?" He mumbled, his eyes threatenening to close as Malfoy kept up with the soft touches.

Harry ignored how hard his cheeks were burning when Malfoy looked from his own hand, to his eyes instead, Harry suddenly noticing how Malfoy's eyes looked more grey than the usual blue color in the dim-lighting.