Chapter 21:

*Third person p.o.v*

Another chapter from Draco's pov, he's just so cute.

Blaise had an arm around Potter, hugging him tightly to his side.

"You're mad! No way. The holyhead harpies are way better than the Chudley cannons." Said Potter, chuckling warmly.

"They may have defeated them in the summer, but it was pure luck." Said Blaise, nudging Potter closer to him in a teasing manner.

Draco was fuming.

"Trying to steal Draco's boyfriend, are you, Blaise?" Came Pansy's amused voice, looking up at Draco with a cocky expression, as Draco was close to killing Blaise with his harsh stare.

Blaise turned his head, looking back at Draco, and gave him a smirk at the look he was receiving. "I'm merely making conversation." He looked down at Potter and gave him a smug smile. "Besides, Potter prefers me."

Draco knew Blaise was only doing this to get on his nerves. He'd been walking really close, too close, to Potter since they'd argued at breakfast. And was acting overly kind.

Plus, the way Pansy was looking at Draco, as if she only wanted him to get upset as well, only made Draco further angry.

"That's not what he said last night," Said Draco then through gritted teeth, and despite trying to control himself, walked up to Blaise and Potter, grabbing Blaise's arm harshly, so hard Blaise made a small surprised noise, and pushed it off Potter's shoulders.

"Oooooh. Heard that, Potter?" Pansy chanted, whilst Blaise luckily, for his own good, decided that it was for the better that he slowed down and walked with Pansy.

Draco looked down at Potter, finding him already looking at him with a flushed face and a confused look on his face.

"Blaise is just being a git," Said Draco, not managing to keep the annoyed tone out of his voice. He heard Blaise scoff from behind him.

Potter still looked confused, "We were just having fun—"

"Potter." Draco warned.

Potter tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows. But then, a few seconds later, his eyes suddenly widened and a big smile spread on his face. "You're jealous."

Draco rolled his eyes at him, "Oh, please."

"You are so jealous!" Potter repeated loudly, and Draco cursed lowly when he heard Pansy and Blaise snickering behind them.

Pansy walked up to them, "Even your boyfriend knows—"

"He's not my boyfriend." Said Draco quickly, and Potter laughed with Pansy and Blaise, making Draco walk faster.

He was tired of this constant teasing, especially with Pansy and Blaise trying to hint to Potter what Draco really thought of him, every two minutes.

And there was just no way he was going to let Potter make fun of him.

Draco pushed a boy a year or two younger than him out of the way as he went down the corridor, trying to get away from Pansy, Blaise and Potter, but he didn't get far, because then Potter grabbed his hand and spoke; "Wait, Malfoy, stop."

Draco ignored the way his hand felt all electric, and tried to get Potter to let go by pulling his hand back to himself.

But Potter apparently had a strong grip, because Draco only dragged him up to walk beside him again. "You get upset very easily, you know that right?"

Draco scoffed, "Shove off."

Potter intertwined his fingers with Draco's, smiling politely. "No."

Draco immediately looked around, "What are you doing?! Someone could see, you know? This is a corridor filled with people." He hissed down at Potter, hovering over him.