Chapter 16:

*Third person p.o.v*

Harry awoke to the pleasant surprise of being the first one awake.

The other times he had slept in Malfoy's bed it had been Malfoy waking up first, but now Harry could hear his slowed breathing against his ear.

Malfoy was still holding him close to himself, and Harry doubted if he was actually even able to leave. Not that he wanted to, he simply just wondered.

And Malfoy had been so polite to wait for him to wake up the other times, so Harry supposed he'd return the favor.

Malfoy suddenly stirred behind him, Harry felt him cock his head just slightly upward, and he actually couldn't stop himself from smiling amusedly at the other side of the room when Malfoy's nose bumped into his neck.

Harry almost questioned if he was awake, but instead had to press his lips together to keep himself from laughing when Malfoy took a deep breath, and afterwards hugged Harry tighter to himself.

Did he smell really good or something? It took everything in Harry not to laugh.

Malfoy was seemingly still asleep; and so Harry decided that it was for the best not to wake him just to make fun of him. After all, Malfoy had been rather.. Nice, to him recently. So Harry felt almost as if he only owed him the same.

Which meant letting Malfoy sleep, and hug Harry tight to himself.

Harry then looked at Malfoy's hand, which wasn't far from his face, and took it carefully in his own.

Despite it being so disturbing, Harry just couldn't stop thinking about his hand.

Harry studied the veins on it, and the obvious size difference of his own hand and Malfoy's. Malfoy's hand seemed so much bigger than his own. His fingers were definitely longer than Harry's.

He wondered what his hand would look like on his skin, Malfoy's hand was more pale after all.

If it looked just like Harry had pictured it countless amount of times, Malfoy's hand looked good just about anywhere on his body.

Malfoy stirred behind him again, and Harry quickly dropped his hand, afraid that that was why he was moving, but then, Harry eyes widened.

..Malfoy was hard.

Pressed up against the back of his thighs.

Oh, Malfoy was so close to..

All Harry needed to do was..

He shook his head dismissively, and turned around in Malfoy's arms, "Malfoy."

Harry couldn't care less about not waking him up now; because he was quite literally about to pull down Malfoy's trousers.

He watched Malfoy's eyes flutter open, and he ended up letting go off Harry, much to Harry's dismay, to rub his eyes. "What?" His voice was hoarse, and rough, and just oh, so sexy, and Harry almost went under the covers and sucked him off.

"You're hard." Said Harry, trying to get himself to ignore the growing urge to beg Malfoy. Again.

Malfoy's cheeks colored, and he ended up smiling questingly at Harry. "Morning wood." Said Malfoy simply, sounding confused at how Harry was pointed it out, and embarrassed. if Harry was completely himself he would've probably humiliated him further, just because he was experiencing Malfoy being embarrassed for the very first time.

He would've done it if Malfoy didn't look so bloody hot.

"I can't.." Harry tried, desperately. "I can't," He repeated.