Chapter 25:

*Third person p.o.v*

The first part is in Harry's pov cause that's where we left off.

The order had Harry on the bed in no time, and he watched as Malfoy got on top of him, continuing to beg incoherently.

Malfoy smiled down at him, "Where did sassy Potter go?" He asked teasingly, interrupting Harry's pleads and desperate actions.

Harry only whimpered as response, trying to pull Malfoy closer with almost grabby hands as he felt Malfoy's hand undo the buttons on his trousers.

And Malfoy was really taking his time getting his trousers off, his hands working agonizingly slow, merely for the opportunity to tease him, and Harry bucked his hips upward.

"Mhm— hurry up!" Harry complained, trying to sound demanding, though it ended up sounding more like he was pleading yet again. His voice had turned way too whiny.

Malfoy grinned at him, and leaned down to give him a peck on the lips. "There he is."

Harry quickly got a hold of Malfoy's shirt again, pulling him in for another kiss, as Malfoy's hand went down both his trousers and boxers.

Harry moaned loudly into Malfoy's mouth, his one hand hopelessly roaming around on his chest, trying to get the stupid shirt off.

But before Harry could get to fumble with the buttons, Malfoy pulled away; "Don't."

Harry squirmed impatiently beneath him, Malfoy's hand being pulled out of his boxers. "I wanna see you." Said Harry determinedly, but Malfoy moved down and out of reach when he begun trying to take his shirt off again. "What are you doing?" Harry breathed hopelessly.

Malfoy pushed Harry's shirt slightly up, showing his lower abdomen. He placed a gentle kiss there, "I'm going to suck you off. Return the favor." Said Malfoy, smiling up at Harry before placing yet another kiss on his abdomen.

Harry's eyes widened, and watched as Malfoy leaned further down in between his legs. Was he joking? Surely he must be..

Harry blushed furiously as Malfoy used his index-finger to pull his boxers slightly down, and pressed yet another kiss to the skin there. "..You.." Harry started, trying to ignore just how arousing the sight of Malfoy in between his legs, placing small kisses all over his lower abdomen was. "I just.." Harry panted, now having a hard time concentrating.

"Hm?" Malfoy hummed, moving further down, and making Harry's breathing even more erratic when he kissed his inner-thigh.

Harry almost couldn't fucking believe it; Malfoy was actually going to do it, voluntarily even. So Willingly.

Harry got a hold of the bed sheets when Malfoy then pulled down his boxers, showing just how much Harry wanted him.

Malfoy merely smirked up at him, and his hand made it's way to Harry's thigh and squeezed it, making Harry's breath hitch.

Malfoy leaned down, and started off by taking the head in his mouth, still looking up at Harry, and then went further down.

This wasn't exactly what Harry had imagined, but he couldn't bring himself to complain at all. Not when Malfoy had such a nice and warm mouth, and was looking up at Harry with intensity, as if taking in every single facial expression he made, and his thumb was caressing his inner-thigh.

One hand still curling and twisting the sheets into a tight ball, Harry reached down to tug at Malfoy's hair as he tried, but failed, to suppress an embarrassingly loud moan.

His legs jerked upward by instinct at the pleasure, but Malfoy simply held him down, and kept him still with his hands.

Harry found himself pondering wether or not Malfoy had done this before, when he began bobbing his head up and down. He didn't seem as nervous as Harry was when he'd done it to him, and Malfoy was.. Well, really good at it.