Chapter 26:

*Third person p.o.v*

Harry was damned.

He didn't just want a blowjob or mindless sex from Malfoy anymore.

Harry wanted to be around Malfoy, he wanted Malfoy to hold his hand, wanted Malfoy to kiss him, to hug him, talk to him, he wanted Malfoy to be with him.

..Harry actually fancied Malfoy. Had fallen for him.

Harry had first considered that he might just've noticed just how attractive Malfoy is when he'd first moved in. Then, he was starting to ponder whether or not he was starting to develop a small crush on him. But now, Harry definitely had feelings for him.

"So, you're getting the antidote and moving back in with the other boys tomorrow. Are you excited?" Asked Hermione, gazing at Harry with a small smile playing upon her lips.

Harry was, in fact, not excited. He'd even doubted if he had ever been less excited about something  before. Nothing came to mind at the moment.

Sure, it would be nice sharing a room with Ron and his other friends again, being able to see whoever he wanted whenever he wanted, be able to live life without having a constant voice in the back of your head trying to convince you to pounce on this one boy, and not having to deal with that occasional burning arousing feeling.

But.. Fuck it all, Harry was definitely going to miss Malfoy.

Miss secretly holding hands with him in the corridors, miss cuddling until they fell asleep and woke up the next morning, miss talking to him, miss the stupid small arguments, miss kissing him, miss touching him, miss living with him.

But what made Harry anxious, now that he was no longer going to be living with Malfoy, was the thought of how Malfoy would treat him then, after he moved out.

Harry didn't know if he would just go back to how he was before, or if he would pretend it never happened, or if maybe..

..Harry couldn't help but think that maybe.. Maybe Malfoy liked him too. It seemed as though he did, sometimes.

So Harry had just wondered if Malfoy perhaps wanted to be his.. Boyfriend.

Harry hoped he did. And that the fact that Harry was going to be, well, fully himself, and still act as he always did with him, would make Malfoy understand that Harry liked him back, and then ask him.

"Dreading it?" Asked Ron then, smiling softly at him, when Harry hadn't answered.

"Of course not." Harry lied. "I've really missed the Gryffindor common room, and seeing the others."

Harry had missed the common room. But not as much as he thought he would. What he'd missed the most though, was being able to talk to Ron and Hermione all the time. Every time he was feeling troubled or struggled with figuring something out, or was simply struggling in general, it was hard not having Ron or Hermione around. He could usually count on them, always. And when he'd lived with Malfoy, it wasn't exactly easy to talk to them when it wasn't during the meals.

Hermione and Ron exchanged a look, and Harry was quickly reminded of how he was almost entirely sure that they'd figured out that Harry fancied Malfoy.

"Harry," Said Hermione, and Harry could tell by her tone that she was about to pick up a subject that could potentially push Harry's buttons. "It's all alright if you are dreading it — It does seem like you've had fun with them. Zabini, Parkinson and Malfoy. Yeah, you've complained about them a couple of times, but when we've seen you with them, they've seemed.." Hermione trailed off.