Chapter 34:

*Third person p.o.v*

Harry hadn't gotten a wink of sleep after waking up during the night.

He was feeling restless, still a bit panicked, and had trouble relaxing due to his thoughts.

And by the looks of it, both Hermione and Ron could tell.

Throughout the entire time at breakfast Harry was only poking at his food and, unbeknownst to his best friends, caught Hermione and Ron sending each other worried looks and glances at each other every now and then.

"Are you sure you don't want us to escort you to the hospital wing? You don't look well." Asked Hermione, as they walked down the corridor to their first class.

"No, i'm fine." Said Harry shortly, but the way Hermione and Ron looked at each other told him that they didn't believe him.

"I do truly think at least some more rest would do you good, Harry." Hermione continued, and Harry could feel her stare at the side of his face.

Harry sighed loudly. Why did Hermione and Ron always have to be so worried and over dramatic? "I don't need to go to the hospital wing or anything like that. I'll just go to sleep right after dinner."

Hermione gently took Harry's hand in her own. "If you insist." She said, and Harry tried to ignore the sad tone in her voice, merely just letting her hold his hand.

Walking into the potions classroom, Hermione guided Harry towards the first row, still not letting go of his hand, much to Harry's dismay.

Ron only followed, sitting on the other side of Harry.

As Hermione and Ron both began pulling out their quills and papers, Harry couldn't help but turn to look at the back row, despite trying hopelessly not to.

Malfoy had his arms crossed while staring down at the table surface, not seeming interested in whatever Parkinson and Zabini were talking about just beside him.

It seemed Malfoy still didn't really have anything he wanted to say. As Harry had continued to watch him, he remained silent, staring almost unblinkingly down. He didn't even seem to want to comment on what Parkinson and Zabini were saying.

Frowning to himself, Harry turned to the head of the class again and then saw his parchment with the answers was already on the desk, along with his quill.

Hermione only gave him a small half-hearted smile when Harry looked at her.

* * * * * *

"You look awful."

Harry snapped back to reality at the sound of Ginny's voice, and feeling her sit down beside him, along with Dean.

"Thanks, Gin'." Said Harry, and first noticed how his leg was bouncing up and down hurriedly when Hermione, sitting on the other side of him, placed a hand on his knee, stilling his leg. "I'm fine."

"You don't look it." Dean piped up, making Harry sigh.

Everyone was just bothering him today.

Why did no one understand? He was fine.

"Can you blame us for asking?" Said Ginny, obviously noticing the exhaustive sigh Harry had let out. "I mean, you really do look awful." She send him a playful smirk.

Normally, Harry would've said something back. Normally, he would've said Ginny looked worse; even if she'd gotten a decent amount of sleep. That at least getting sleep could fix Harry's problem of looking 'awful'.

But he didn't. Because he sort of felt as awful as he looked.

"He'll sleep tonight," Ron joined the conversation, probably seeing how uncomfortable Harry was, being the center of the attention of his friends.