Chapter 20:

*Third person p.o.v*

Draco woke up by the sound of knocks on the door.

He stirred, hugging Potter tighter, and hoped that if he ignored it whoever it was would go away. Draco smiled to himself when he heard Potter's small snores.

Despite Draco's efforts to ignore it, the knocks continued, and Draco sighed, leaning in to bury his face in the back of Potter's neck.

He caressed Potter's hand, hoping that it wouldn't wake him up as well. Potter still sounded like he was fast asleep.

But then, Draco heard a voice outside the door; "Draco?"

Draco's eyes fluttered open as Potter then leaned further against him, showing him that he was awake now too.

Draco recognized the voice immediately, it was Theodore Nott. Which was weird, since Draco and him never really talked. Sure, he talked to Pansy and Blaise occasionally, but Draco had never had any interest in making conversation with him. And he thought he'd made it pretty clear.

The knocks resumed, and Draco huffed in annoyance, letting go off Potter, who turned lazily.

"Who is it?" Potter's voice was hoarse, much more than usually, and Potter cleared his throat. The thought of Potter's voice being raspy because of Draco, made his stomach flutter.

Draco walked over to the door, and opened it, only ajar, so Theo couldn't see Potter on his bed or that Draco was in his boxers. "What?" He asked sleepily, fighting the urge to yawn.

"You were sleeping?" Said Theo then, making Draco nod, leaning against the door.

Theo seem to study the way Draco's eyes opened and closed exhaustively, and then spoke again; "Granger and Weasley are outside the portrait."

That woke Draco up. "What?" He asked, looking at the other boy with wide eyes.

Theo smirked at him, probably because of his reaction, Draco figured. "Yeah. They're asking for you."

"Why.. Why.." Draco tried to think of reasons why Granger and Weasley would want to talk to Potter, but couldn't think of any. Especially not when he'd just gotten up mere seconds ago.

"Don't ask me. But Granger sounded pissed." Theo shrugged, and Draco ran a hand down his face.

"Right. I'll be out in a second." 

Draco closed the door, finding himself dreading that he had to leave and not just lay on his bed with Potter in his arms. When he turned, Potter was standing by his own bed, picking up the invisibility cloak, still only wearing his boxers.

"I suggest you get dressed." Said Draco then, his eyes fixated on Potter's ass as he bend down to grab his Gryffindor robes and his trousers.

"I am." Said Potter shortly, sounding so groggy it made Draco smirk. He walked over to Potter's bed as well to get his own trousers.

When they'd gotten dressed, Potter threw the cloak over himself, and followed Draco through the Slytherin common room. The way everybody else was looking at him as they went just proved how odd it was for Granger and Weasley to want to talk to him.

They were enemies after all, and if Weasley and Granger had actually wanted to talk to Draco, Draco was sure it was Potter who they were after, but if it had been Draco, surely it wouldn't have been anything too nice.

As soon as Draco walked out the portrait, he was grabbed by the arm harshly.

He looked down, and found that it was Granger who was dragging him around a corner hastily.