Chapter 12:

*Third person p.o.v*

Here's another chapter in Draco's pov, because I felt like it.

"Hey," Draco send both Pansy and Blaise a small smile as he sat down, and quickly began pouring food on his plate.

Pansy and Blaise shared a knowing look.

"Hi." Pansy smiled questioningly at him, "Did we miss something or..?" She asked, and Draco looked down at his plate, not being able to hide the grin that spread on his face.

"I slept in Potter's bed," Draco actually couldn't keep the giddy tone out of his voice. It almost hurt his soul that he couldn't keep up with his hard facade when it came to Potter.

"How did that happen?" Asked Blaise with raised eyebrows.

Draco smirked at him, "He asked me to. Kind of."

Blaise caught onto the cocky tone, "And what is it you are implying?" Blaise looked like he already knew what Draco was going to say next.

Draco shrugged, "Just.. Apparently the hand job deal also applies to me,"

Draco couldn't suppress the way his smirk widened as Blaise started laughing. "Oh, Merlin." Blaise laughed. "That's bloody fantastic."

"I know," Said Draco proudly.

The amusement was cut short though, when Draco looked at Pansy, who looked rather thoughtful. Draco doubted if she'd even heard what they were talking about for second.

When Pansy looked at him, it didn't go unnoticed by Draco how she looked slightly troubled. "What?"

Pansy opened her mouth, but then closed it again. Blaise's laughter trailed off as Pansy seemed to struggle to figure out what to say. "Draco.. Are you sure you've thought this through?"

Draco's smile faded slightly, "What do you mean?"

Blaise turned to her as well, looking equally as confused as Draco as to why she was suddenly so serious.

"..It's just.. Well, you.. You know.. And.. I'm just.. Are you sure you won't get hurt?"

There was no sign of amusement in Draco's tone or on his face anymore. "What do you mean?"

Pansy was very careful with her wording, it was obvious she didn't want Draco to be upset with her because of what she was about to say. "I'm just thinking that.. He's.. He's not.. It's just— I know how you feel."

Draco rolled his eyes and used his fork to poke at the food on his plate. "It's whatever." He said, trying not to be too annoyed with Pansy for ruining both his and Blaise's mood.

Pansy sighed, "Draco, your feelings aren't whatever. I know how—"

"You don't know anything." Draco snapped, and Pansy blinked rapidly before frowning.

She leaned further backwards, her gaze shifting to her hands, which were resting in her lap.

Draco only continued to play with the food on his plate.

Blaise looked between them, and cleared his throat at the tension.

"..Uh.. Right, speaking of Potter. Ready to go to Hogsmeade today? They have that dress in Gladrags, that you want, remember?" Blaise spoke to Pansy, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

Pansy gave him a weak smile. "Yeah,"

* * * * * *

Later, Pansy, Blaise, Draco and Potter found themselves in Hogsmeade, in Honeydukes.