Chapter 19:

*Third person p.o.v*

Another chapter in Harry's pov. Why not? I love him so much.

Malfoy looked at him, and Harry swore he saw a kind of predatory look flash in his eyes. His fingers went up to his neck again, "This didn't hurt, did it?" Malfoy asked, caressing the skin he'd previously been abusing.

"..Not in a bad way." Harry admitted, and Malfoy's eyes darkened further.

"Mhm, really?" Said Malfoy, and Harry thought for a moment that he was making fun of him, but there was no sign of amusement on his face.

Harry let his eyes wander over Malfoy's facial features as Malfoy was seemingly still studying his neck, for some reason.

The bell then rang seconds later, and Harry had never been so quick to take Malfoy's hand and dart up from his seat in his life.

"Potter— What's the rush—"

Harry stopped up, waiting for Millicent Bulstrode to walk past him, and glared staggers at the back of her head at how slow she was walking.

When Harry had managed to pull Malfoy out the classroom hastily, ignoring the calls from Zabini and Parkinson asking them were they were going; they were gonna miss potions for this, but potions was the last thing on Harry's mind right now.

"Potter—"

"We had something to do, remember?" Said Harry pointedly, still dragging Malfoy down the hall.

Though, Harry's sentence made Malfoy walk faster. "Now? You want to do it now? Class is—"

"Malfoy, please don't make me wait." Harry whined, trying to get him to walk even faster by tugging at his hand.

Malfoy let him guide him down the corridors until they finally — After what seemed like an eternity to Harry — reached the Slytherin dungeons.

Malfoy said the password to the portrait, out in the open for Harry to hear it this time.

But Harry had never been less interested in what the Slytherin password was. All he wanted was to drop to his knees and suck Malfoy off until he was completely spent.

Malfoy suddenly took the lead, darting through the Slytherin common room, Harry right behind him.

Malfoy opened the door to the dorm, and as soon as Harry stepped inside, he was turned around and captured in a heated kiss.

He heard Malfoy close the door behind him, and as Malfoy began walking closer, Harry walked backwards — Stumbling a little — until he hit the nearest wall, opening his mouth and letting Malfoy's tongue into his mouth.

Malfoy's one hand was trailing down to Harry's lower-back, forcing him closer, the other cupping Harry's face.

Harry's hands, however, had completely different plans.

He quickly undid and slipped off Malfoy's robe before Malfoy could get the chance to even consider changing his mind — Harry had learned that from the first time he'd tried to go further than giving handjobs — and then went down to unbuckle his belt.

Malfoy groaned into his mouth, and kissed him harder, forcing Harry further up against the wall.

Malfoy kissed so passionately and wonderfully, it made Harry whimper.

Harry tried desperately to keep up with his lips, chase them. Malfoy was a wonderful kisser. He breathed hard into Malfoy's mouth as he tilted his head.

Malfoy then pulled slightly away, but only to bite at Harry's lower lip and whisper the words; "Are you sure?"

"Sure? About what?" Harry whispered breathlessly back, having a hard time concentrating on what Malfoy was saying. He was too busy fumbling with his belt.