Chapter 39:

*Third person p.o.v*

Harry had changed into Malfoy's sweatshirt as quickly as possible, sliding it over his head hurriedly, making sure to have his back turned to the wall so none of the other boys in dorm would see the big 'Malfoy 07' on his back.

Afterward, he scrambled onto his bed and then pulled the covers over himself.

Ron send him an odd look, along with Seamus, but they both seemed not to think further of it as they simply continued getting ready for bed themselves.

When Neville, Dean, Ron and Seamus were all making conversation, Harry was quiet. His mind was elsewhere.

The look on Mafoy's face, how he was looking at Harry as he spoke to him.. The image just wouldn't leave his mind.

He hated that Malfoy could manage to look so sad whilst acting as though he was feeling nothing but anger, or pretending not to feel anything.

And Harry just couldn't understand why he didn't just show what he was really feeling. Or wouldn't tell him. Why he felt the need to hide his emotions, from Harry.

Harry brought a part of the sweatshirt up to his nose, breathing in. He really hoped it wouldn't start smelling like himself instead.

As Harry thought everything over once more, he almost started crying again — embarrassingly enough — he was just feeling weirdly sensitive lately. He usually never cried.

"Harry, mate?"

Harry bit back the urge to cry, and let go of the fistful of Malfoy's sweatshirt; "Yeah?" He hoped no one noticed the way his voice sounded slightly strained.

Ron was smirking mischievously at him when Harry looked up, "What did Cormac want from you today?"

The way both Dean and Seamus wolf-whistled and Neville laughed, made Harry's face heat up. He reached behind himself, picking up his spare pillow.

He threw it at them, aiming at no one in particular, though, it almost hit Seamus. "Shut up!" Said Harry sharply, only making all four boys laugh.

"He just.." Harry trailed off, ignoring how hot his face felt. "I assume you've heard the rumors?" He shot a look at Neville, Seamus and Dean. Harry knew they did, but they didn't know that he knew.

"Yeah," Said Dean quickly. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Harry! And Mclaggen is rather good-looking."

Seamus nodded along, grinning widely.

"Your girlfriend said the same," Said Harry, smirking at the look of jealousy that crossed Dean's facial features. "But he just wanted to find out when and where to meet and all, this Friday."

Seamus send Harry a wink, "Next thing you know your clothing will be on the floor of his dorm," He said teasingly, and Harry knew, Seamus only said it to make him further embarrassed.

"Not my best mate, Seamus!" Ron grabbed one of his spare pillows as well, and threw it at Seamus's bed. This time, it hit him.

"Oi!" Seamus complained, Dean, Neville and Harry laughing.

Dean suddenly piped up; "It's only the first date though, when Ginny and I—"

"I will strangle you," Ron quickly cut in, and Dean glanced at him, looking apologetic.

"I'd back off if I was you," Said Seamus then. "Don't want to be here when he starts throwing more pillows," He chuckled.

"Oh, I could be throwing a lot more than just pillows. Continue talking about my little sister and you'll find out," Said Ron, now squinting his eyes at Seamus from across the room.