Chapter 14:

*Third person p.o.v*

Another chapter in Harry's pov because we love the Harry content too, am I right?

When Harry woke up again, he felt somewhat suffocated.

His face was pressed against Malfoy's chest, and the duvet was also covering his face.

He quickly pushed the duvet away, and when he looked up he found Malfoy already looking down at him with a lazy smile.

"Are you trying to kill me, Malfoy?" Asked Harry, taking a deep breath. It seemed like forever since he'd breathed properly.

"Good morning to you too," Said Malfoy sarcastically, and pushed the duvet back up to cover Harry's shoulders.

The almost caring action made Harry's stomach churn. He blinked repeatedly at the other boy.

"I woke up around an hour ago, and when I removed the duvet from your face, cause I was pondering whether or not you were able to breathe, You moaned and groaned about me not letting you sleep and that I should just leave you alone. And then you covered yourself with the duvet again." Malfoy smirked at the obvious embarrassed look on Harry's face.

Harry just couldn't trust himself when he was half-asleep. First dragging Malfoy into his bed, and now ordering Malfoy to suffocate him?

"Oh." Was all Harry said, ignoring the sly smile on Malfoy's face.

Then, Harry simply just rested his head on Malfoy's chest, and made sure the duvet wasn't covering his face. He closed his eyes again and listened to Malfoy's heartbeat, which was surprisingly fast.

..Maybe the this whole incident wasn't so bad.

Harry was definitely going mad, he was doubting if he was by the mere fact that he'd even just considered thinking that thought.

But, honestly, Harry had never been one to get much sleep. He could go up to two or maybe even three days without sleeping properly, which resulted in him being tired majority of the time. And when he did sleep, he would usually end up only getting around 4 or 5 hours before either waking up and not being able to sleep more, and toss and turn the entire night, or wake up because of some stupid, embarrassing nightmare.

But Harry had actually, for once, felt well-rested the past two days.

"Are you not interested in getting breakfast?" Asked Malfoy then, and Harry could practically hear his smirk.

Malfoy then began running his fingers through his hair again, and Harry sighed happily.

"No. This is good for.." Harry trailed off, wrapping an arm around Malfoy's torso. "..The potion."

Malfoy chuckled, and Harry couldn't help but smile at the feeling of his chest going up and down.

"And you're sure?"

"..'Bout what?" Asked Harry sleepily, leaning further more into Malfoy's touch.

Malfoy continued with his fantastic hands, "That this isn't for your own pleasure but for the potion?"

"..Mhm." Harry was mere seconds away from falling asleep, but then Malfoy's hands left his hair.

"Malfoy," Harry all but whined, and when he looked up at him again, Malfoy was looking at him with such a caring smile that Harry was starting to ponder if someone had bewitched him last night.

"Potter, I will force you to the great hall if you don't get up yourself." Malfoy was still smiling at him despite the challenging tone.

"Fuck you." Harry sat up, glaring unappreciatively at him.