Chapter 30:

*Third person p.o.v*

! WARNING: THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IS SMUT, DON'T CONTINUE READING IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED !

Malfoy's eyes flickered down to Harry's erection, as Harry shifted slightly to move more onto his right thigh.

Harry worried at his bottom lip. Merlin, in his dreams he'd been much more confident.

"Relax." Malfoy leaned closer, once again noticing Harry's tense behavior. "It's only me, it's alright."

Even though Harry really didn't think of Malfoy being 'only him', seeing as Harry fancied him a lot, the words still calmed him a bit.

It wasn't exactly what Malfoy had said, but it made Harry realize that Malfoy only wanted him to be comfortable and feel safe, and he hopelessly tried to remind himself of that.

Harry's one hand went up to the back of Malfoy's head, playing with a strand of hair to distract himself a bit. "Please keep talking." Harry urged.

"What do you want me to say?" Asked Malfoy, his voice low as he came closer again, lowering his head just slightly. He kissed Harry along his jawline.

"Whatever you're thinking. I don't care," Harry breathed quickly, letting Malfoy do as he wanted.

Malfoy continued to kiss him. Harry wondered just what had gotten into him today, seeing as he couldn't seem to stop kissing him everywhere. "Whatever i'm thinking?" He mumbled against his skin making Harry shiver.

"Mhm," Harry hummed, turning his head further to the side to give Malfoy more space.

Malfoy was silent for a few moments, still pressing those small kisses now down his neck whilst. Then, he leaned back again, his eyes flickering from Harry's eyes, to his lips. "I'm thinking of how gorgeous you are," Malfoy looked him in the eyes.

Harry blushed. "Really?" He asked, blinking a couple of times. He'd never really thought of how he looked, nor did he really care. But now Malfoy had complimented him so many times, Harry was starting to see himself a bit differently.

"Perhaps a little." Malfoy gave him a small teasing smile. "Now, I'm thinking you blush easily."

Harry gave him a look, "Go back to thinking of the other thing." He said, annoyed that Malfoy took it so literal.

"I am." Said Malfoy, his eyes flickering back down to Harry's lips. "Loose that attitude of yours."

The annoyed look on Harry's face faltered. "..Sorry," He said, voice low. He didn't really mean to apologize, but it felt as though he needed to at hearing Malfoy's demanding tone.

"Now would you look at that? So well behaved." Said Malfoy, "You need someone to set you straight, don't you?"

Harry's stomach fluttered, and he nodded shyly after a few moments when Malfoy continued to look at him intently, awaiting an answer.

Harry liked the idea of Malfoy making him behave, ordering him to. Whatever was wrong with him?

"You look so precious when you blush." Said Malfoy, leaning forward and continuing to kiss him on the neck. This time though, he bit down too.

Harry nearly whimpered just at the touch when Malfoy then brung him closer by the ass, and Harry let out a low moan when his cock pressed against the fabric of Malfoy's shirt.

Harry first really understood what was about to happen when Malfoy begun lifting him just slightly, moving him back by a couple of inches, and then brung him closer again, pressing the crease of his ass against his thigh.