003 | sunghoon's party

S U N G H O O N

What am I even doing here is a question that has been constantly in my head throughout the whole day. Going to University it's not that bad it's just the whole fact that I technically don't need to go here but still chose to do it for some reason.

I'm not gonna lie though, the biggest reason why I decided to enroll in University is because I have an easier access to blood. Don't get me wrong though, I am Park Sunghoon, a part of the Park vampire legacy and getting blood is as easy as a piece of cake.

However, sometimes it's nice to just lay back and not need to make much effort. I may or may not have used my looks as an advantage to get blood and it obviously works, that's why it is as easy as a piece of cake to get blood.

I took a sip of the alcohol in my cup while I pretended to listen to whatever my friend Jay was talking about. I nodded along while I drank up the last remaining alcohol in my cup. When I placed the cup back on the floor, my eyes met her. Haeun I believe her name is.

I honestly was a little scared there would be no girls joining our class, it would be a shame if it only would be boys in our class. There's nothing wrong with only boys, I could easily drink from them if I wanted to, but the thing is I don't want to. Girl's blood taste better and sweeter compared to boys.

Even though it's only three girls in our class, is it better than nothing. And out of the three girls, Haeun will definitely be my first target. Her blood has been having my attention since I saw her. My mouth immediately formed a smirk as I looked at her. I bet her blood is very sweet.

"Hey Sunghoon! Check out the girls from the biology department!" Jay suddenly interrupted my daydreams by hitting my arm.

"Thirsty?" I replied while chuckling.

"Of course I am, aren't you?" Jay responded.

I nodded back. In fact, I was very thirsty and especially after staring at Haeun for a couple of minutes. Me and Jay stood up and walked up to the girls from the biology department. Meanwhile Jay walked straight up the circle and joined the class, I found a girl sitting by herself, taking distance from her class.

"Having fun?" I asked while I sat down next to her.

"Not really, parties are not really my thing" The girl answered.

"Not mine either to be honest. Would you like to take a walk outside or something?" I replied.

"I would love to" The girl said.

We got up and walked away from everyone. We arrived outside, enjoying a few seconds of silence before I started to talk again.

"I didn't catch your name, or should I call you mine?" I said.

"Miyeon" She replied while a pink color started to appear on her cheeks.

"I guess I will call you my Miyeon now" I responded while I formed a smirk on my lips.

I grabbed her wrist and took her around a corner to push her against the wall. Miyeon's moth formed a smirk as well while she placed her hands around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist, letting our breaths be the only thing we hear.

Without wasting any second, I smashed my lips into Miyeon's. Personal distance didn't exist in our vocabulary as our bodies were barely inches away from each other. I deepened the kiss, feeling more and more needy.. For her.

I suddenly let go of our lips, letting my fangs grow out before I smashed them at Miyeon's neck. She quite started to moan at first, but it became louder the deeper I went. After feeling full, I let go of her neck which resulted in Miyeon falling down on the ground.

I chuckled proudly as I wiped off the blood around my mouth. I believe I have completed my daily task now which means I can go back home now. I should search up Jay first though, making sure he has his fangs under control.

I began walking back inside, enjoying a few more minutes of a quiet atmosphere before I returned to the party animals inside. Humans are an interesting type of monster species to be honest.

Humans wouldn't count themselves in the category of monster species but honestly, why wouldn't they? They are as much of a monster just like me.

My feet suddenly stepped on something. I lifted up my foot, seeing a silver bracelet underneath my shoe. Interesting, very interesting..

I let out a chuckle before I rolled up the sleeve of my shirt to pick up the bracelet from the ground. What else am I supposed to do? Pick it up with my bare hands? I am not that stupid. I placed it inside my pocket and then continued to walk inside.

I swear I can hear the music even though I am quite far away from the party. This is a sign it's better to leave as soon as possible before I get deaf because of stupid humans. Even though I'm standing in a huge venue sized room, am I not alone.

WIthout heastion, I turned around, making eye contact with her again. What is Haeun doing out here by herself? Is she also tired of the deaf-making-music the humans are playing?

"Have you perhaps seen a bracelet somewhere?" Haeun suddenly asked.

I rolled up the sleeve of my shirt again and picked up the bracelet from my pocket. I took a few steps closer to her and placed the bracelet on my palm.

"Is this yours?" I asked back.

"Yes, thank you" Haeun answered.

Haeun grabbed her bracelet from my palm and put it back on her wrist. My eyes followed her every movement and her smirk wanted me to smile back at her, but I kept it for myself.

She seems like a interesting human I would like to know more about.