027 | bite my neck

S U N G H O O N

My heart melted while I opened my eyes to see Haeun hugging me while her face was pressed against my chest. I placed a soft peck on the top of her head and then pulled her even closer to me. My arms were wrapped around Haeun's upper body while I placed my head on top of hers.

Haeun's phone alarm started to ring, causing her to wake up. She tried to get off my embrace in order to turn off the alarm, but I kept her captured in my arms. Haeun's escape almost succeeded but I rolled to the side so I was lying on top of her.

It was almost impossible to not stare into her eyes since our faces were inches apart. The few inches between us slowly disappeared when we started to move our faces closer to each other to shear a deep and long kiss. We kept the small distance between our faces after the kiss, continuing to stare into each other with hearts in our eyes.

"I have a question.. What are we really?" Haeun asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"What really is our relationship? We are more than friends since we have been open with our feelings for each other but.. We have never discussed what we really are" Haeun answered.

"Well, for me are you my already girlfriend and I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend" I said with a soft smile.

Haeun smiled back before she kissed me on the lips again.

"I may have a second question. How much does it hurt when a vampire is drinking from you?" Haeun asked.

"A lot. We did a simulation in elementary school where we put electric pads on her neck that stimulated the pain" I answered.

"Why? Do you want to try to bite my neck?" I replied with a smirk.

"How am I supposed to bite your neck? Do you want me to do it like a vampire or what?" Haeun responded while laughing softly.

"I could teach you but I'm scared of accidentally hurting you. Plus my mark on your neck won't stay for too long since it disappears within a minute" I said with a wider smirk this time.

Haeun playfully hit me while I laughed because of her cute reaction. It was easy to tell Haeun is embarrassed since her face has turned red. At this moment, Haeun saw her opportunity and succeeded in escaping from me, leaving me alone in the bed.

She walked over to her clothes to grab clothes to wear and I followed after her. While Haeun stood in front of her closest, looking at her clothes in front of her, I walked up to her from behind to back hug her.

"You are both clingy and cheesy these days" Haeun said with a soft laugh.

"Don't you like it?" I replied.

"I like it, but I think I need to get used to it. Just like seeing you shirtless" Haeun admitted.

"But once you are used to it, then maybe you want to try to bite my neck" I said with a smirk.

"Shut up" Haeun whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Haeun removed my arms from her waist and started to walk away, but I quickly followed after her like her own shadow.

🌥️

It feels like the sun is shining brighter today due to the clear blue sky without any clouds covering it. Based on how the morning has been so far, I hope the rest of the day will continue to look like this. It definitely won't but at least I can hope.

I naturally held Haeun's tighter while we stepped into the campus area. It wasn't really a movie moment when everyone froze to stare at us, but we did receive some stares. One of them happened to be Daesung and Hyukjae who looked at me with a proud smile.

I rolled my eyes at them and decided to rest them at Haeun instead.

"It was about time" Jaehwa suddenly said.

Me and Haeun turned around to see Jaehwa and Eunji walking towards us. Jaehwa had her arms crossed while Eunji looked at us like a question mark.

"It's only been 3 days since I last saw both of you but it feels like 3 months?" Eunji said out of confusion.

"I guess you can say a lot of things happened this weekend" Haeun replied while scratched her neck.

Well, she's not wrong because a lot of things did happen this weekend.

Haeun, Eunji and Jaehwa continued to chat with each other while I quietly walked beside them. I'm not sure what they are talking about, that's why I chose to not participate in their conversation or else it will be awkward both for me and them.

The four of us entered the classroom together and while we were walking towards our seats, someone bumped into my shoulder which almost caused me to fall over Haeun. While I tried to maintain my balance, I looked beside me and saw Jay looking at me with an ice cold facial expression.

Once our eyes met, he walked away like nothing happened. My eyes continue to follow him while my feets follow Haeun. While I sat down at my seat, Jay looked back at me again, still looking at me with his ice cold facial expression.

"I will tell you about our plan later" I whispered to Haeun.

"Is killing Jay perhaps a part of your plan?" Haeun whispered back while he looked over at Jay.

"Not right now but I might add it later," I said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
So, Sunghoon is this type of boyfriend? 👀